11:19 AM

Putting Up With Myself

Posted by Yuinyi |


Someone told me I'm able to put up with people although sometimes they can be really such a pain in the neck.

I have my limits too, mind you. So I'd really appreciate it when people don't take me for granted. Not to mention I've been really tired and frustrated these few days. Of course I understand sometimes people have to tolerate my nonsense as well. Right now, I just wanna go back home and take a deep breath.
You know what, sometimes I like it when I am busy. I got no time left to be sad. =P

I'm going back in 12 hours time. I know, semester's just started and I wanna go home? XD I'm just taking the opportunity since it's not that busy with studies YET. Great, my bro is going back as well! I haven't seen him in months, but with both of us in the house, it only means that we'll be fighting for space to sleep, fighting for the connection, fighting for the car and fighting for whatever else. =P

*inhale exhale*
Note to self : I totally forgot my Calculus 1! Must revise!!

3 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Waaa... Emo2... :P

Realx la wei, you can make it maaa... U r a senoir also, dat's y you r kinda bz this fall. XD

Yuinyi said...

Disadvantages of beinga senior? LOL but like I mentioned, being busy doesn't allow me to get emo mah.

JiHouh said...

oh really?
*threatenining grins*

Subscribe