12:36 PM

Yuinyi On The Rise!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yes yes Yuinyi on the rise!! Yuinyi will assemble her own army and attack THAT land of San San!! Niahahahaha!! I'll be Queen then! WBC will rule the world!!!

Okay you can ignore that. Inside joke inside joke. Of course I won't dominate the world. =P If I do, everyone will be bimbos and dumbos.

Current status : Tired, not happy, not sad, not excited.

By the way, someone bought a DSLR camera and made me so damn jealous!!! I'm now on a mission!! *determined*

Upcoming events : Frisbee InPro, Space Tunnel, ICS week, Dance for InPro closing ceremony, aaaaannnd LA week. *runs around madly* At least the IE club meeting is over, which means one thing less to worry about. *fuh* I've been forgetting the meetings I have to attend. And boy am I glad that quite a number of juniors turned up for frisbee!!!

Oh yes! Going to find Bubu this weekend! Yay! How great!!! And will finally get to get a taste of Klang Bak Kut Teh. ^_^

Alright, tomorrow Calculus quiz *fingers crossed*.

I think coffee's my best friend again.

Subscribe