11:55 AM

Intec InPro Frisbee

Posted by Yuinyi |

Two events down!! The ICS week - Toastmasters managed to get 79 juniors coming for the introductory meeting! I'm just hoping more than half out of that 79 will actually register.

And, the InPro (Inter Program) Frisbee is over!!! After days of having trainings nonstop - frisbee then dance -now I can finally relax a little. ^_^

Oh yea. The girls team, led by me (poor juniors, sad case) actually won as 2nd runner up. ^_^ As for how many teams competed, you don't really need to know that. XD XD


The girls and mua. ^_^

Nevertheless I'm just taking it as an experience for the juniors and myself as well. (I suck at the games, seriously)

But but but, we all love our ATU guys team cause they actually won the game and emerged as champions!! *dances around* Yeaps, they are hot and we love them. XD

The guys we all love.

Okay I like this one because I didn't notice that guy over there smiling at the camera until just moments ago and ended up LOL-ing at it. XD

Ah this is us - frisbee players cum cheerleaders.

Guys spectators cum cheerleaders. LOL

You see the sesat one over there? That's the ever so enthusiastic Sonia who's in charge of our welfare *laughs* and water and cheerleaders. XD

And last but not least, the entire ATU team!! (omgilooksofatdon'tlook!!!)

Tomorrow's Taylors Open, so let's wish the Wildcats a very very GOOD LUCK!! Not that they really need it anyway, they're so good already. =P

2 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Yeay!!! We were havin fun, weren't we?

Anyway, it's confirm; Singapore is my next destination. :D

Yuinyi said...

Great, I get to follow and watch the game!! ^_^

Subscribe