11:02 AM

First Week - Dead Already

Posted by Yuinyi |

Man, I am so freaking tired. Just wanna blog cause I finally got my internet connection back!! Yesh!!!

And I am so so so happy to say that I'm in the Space Tunnel Project again this year! Remember the planets me and Mei Yueh did? *grins* I'm still proud of them okay!! It's bringing back a lot of good old memories from last year. ^_^ Seeing the juniors so enthusiastic (240 juniors actually signed up for the event omg) makes me happy as well!! About 40 plus juniors are doing the Solar System, last year only three of us did (yes, I'm doing the Solar System again!!). LOL Although it's dead tiring, it's gonna be worthwhile. Muahahaaha!

And I have another few more projects coming up. *sigh*

I totally have no idea how I got myself so much stuff to do in the first week of semester itself. Not yet plus Calculus2 leh!! And Physics, and C++ (omg), and whatever.

Right now, I'm going to bed, or maybe I'll look at my Calculus book for a while, before my body system shut down. *yawn*

P/s: I'm still excited about Space Tunnel!!

8 craps:

tachimurakiyuri said...

I believe sth is wrong with the juniors...

They are juz much tooo passionate...

For solar system , plz dun stick a few colorful fishball in the wall again. We got much juniors, eh?

lol

Pison The Great said...

Hahaha...JK, i dun think that they are too passionate.. Actually, when I came to INTEC this was what I was expecting from ATU14...I think it's our batch that is toooooo lazy. :PI notice that they are not just the studious kind, but also the gila2 type...Right, Yuinyi? XD

Yuinyi said...

Uhm... No comments... XD I still think there're too many juniors for Solar System alone. LOL but I don't mind. =P And Pison, you say as if our batch are not gila. =(

Pison The Great said...

Generally speaking, more non-gila than wacko ones lehhh.... XD

I think juniors have more wackos than non-gilas.. But still, too early to judge. haha..

Solar is going to be the best project! XD

Yuinyi said...

Space Tunnel will be great!

Pison The Great said...

Yes!!! XD [bimbo & dumbo excited unnecessarily]

Chin Jian said...

I love fishball!
Anyway, good luck n gambate!

Yuinyi said...

Don't call them fishballs!!! Lol, thanks!

Subscribe