11:35 AM

200!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

This is officially my 200th post.

Mei Yueh, when you come back, Melaka won't be the cosy, no jam nice little Melaka anymore. It's getting SO crowded! Each time I take the car out, I'll be stuck in a jam. Wth. Dahlah holidays, everyone berkelompok in Melaka, National Christmas celebration in Melaka lagi. =.= And everywhere's building. Old houses turned into tourists attraction (wth), Eye on Malaysia, tourists attractions and more tourists attractions. And the river too.

Plus, currently, a Singaporean series (title - The Little Nyonya) on Singapore Channel 8 was filmed in Melaka. (My friends even took pictures with the actresses T.T) And because that show is VERY NICE, Melaka is now flooded with Singaporeans who want to look at the Nyonya Houses. Today, at one point, I noticed 5 Singaporean cars lining up (because of the jam) in front of my car. =.= I wish I have pictures. (too bad I don't because well, obviously I'm the driver so I can't be the camerawoman as well XD)


*sigh*

ANYWAY

Yesterday I had this sudden motivation. New Year's resolution No.1, improvement. My CGPA I mean. This kinda motivation usually comes when I'm bored of the holidays. =P

This Christmas, I'm just gonna spend it in Melaka. New Year, in KL!!! =D *can't wait*

*jotting down New Year's resolutions*

Oh and this reminds me, my birthday is coming.

Nope I did not forget the capital letters or the exclamations marks.

I'm not excited. Because I freaking have no idea what to do for my party that I was planning to do. Because most of my close friends can't come, why bother? Hmmm.. I seriously don't know. *scratches head* I was thinking whether to do it in Melaka, like this year, or just have it at Shah Alam dead town? What say you people?

BUT

But but but I have a birthday present in mind already! You people out there don't have to worry about that cause... Jas, Shirleen, Michelle, Mei Mae, you girls know what to do! XD

Subscribe