10:57 AM

Zomgivolution

Posted by Yuinyi |

I was browsing through Urban Dictionary for ZOMG (I really had no idea what the Z was doing there) and FTW, and I found some really interesting AND hilarious words.

So

ZOMG
A more enthusiastic (if not sarcastic) way of saying OMG. The Z doesn't stand for anything, but rather is added onto the O, thus making it pronounced "ZOH MY GOD!!1"

So it is just zoh-my-god. This one made me go =.="

FTW
1. "For The Win."

a: Cola is best
b: nope, Pepsi is way better
a: Cola FTW!

2. In biker gangs it meant F*** the World

3. What the f***backwards

4. Hafidz said : "for me, it sounds better in "f*** the wayyY" " XD

And then here's the funny one:
ZOMG LAZER PEW PEW PEW
an expression of... well nothing really, this is used by people who are excited and happy about something that is in most cases unrelated to the topic at hand.

GuyA: What's up?
GuyB: Nothin Much, How bout you?
GuyA: Ask your sister!
GuyC: ZZOMG LAzER PEW PEW PEW!!
GuyB: (guy a's name) f*** you, and (guy c's name)WTF?!?!?!?!!

Isn't that cute??? I love the pew pew pew!!! ZOMG LAZER PEW PEW PEW!!!


ZOMFGASM
an orgasm that is so good, it has a zomfg moment.

I was eating this cookie dough icecream, and it was so amazing i had a zomfgasm.
this reminds me of Mei Yueh and Hafidz having J.Co Donuts. XD


ZOMGWTFBBQWATERMELON
Usually used in the internet and mainly by gamers, to describe (jokingly) how good something/action is, the term is exaggerated, and is usually sarcastic.

wth is watermelon doing there? LOL


ZOMGIFICATION
1. The proccess of being turned into someone who says ZOMG! all the time.

A: ZOMG! I just won the lottery!
B: Great!
A: ZOMG! ZOMG!
B: Oh dear you are undergoing Zomgification, soon you'll be a Zomgie.

Zomg this is my fav!!!!!


ZOMGOLDFISH
No one quite knows how it began, but a goldfish attached itself to a "ZOMG" during the great "ZOMG!" wars in #nipponsei@rizon.net long ago.

ZOMGoldfish! another bot bites the dust..!
There was a war on ZOMG? o.O


ZOMGER
The man who makes people saying "ZOMG!!!11". The analog of freak, strange or weird man. Such people sometimes entertain others on partys making them fear or laugh.

I work zomger on children's holidays


WTM
Abbreviation for "What the muffin". (c) 2005, The Numbnuts

WTM is wrong with your face!?
Damn cute =P And now, we have wthotdog, wtfishball, wtfrog, wtcrap, and wtwhatever. XD

Then Hafidz came up with (did you?) Zomgilization and Zomgivolution. XD


Zomg I love the varieties of Zomgs and I'm going to turn into a Zomgie!!!!

13 craps:

Pison The Great said...

YES!!! I COINED THOSE TWO WORDS!!!

ZOMGWTFBBQWATERMELON!! We should curse that way next time, so that it can reduce the amout of foul words we would use. XD XD

ZOMGASM!!! Awwwwwwhhhzzzz....

Yuinyi said...

Ahahahaha yea, and we should make up more words! =P

*trying to pronounce zomgwtfbbqwatermelon* Shit, even typing it takes me a long time. XD

SuE RaY said...

zomg, wtf, bbq, watermelon??

lol...

ooo, u forgot jess's famous WTFish..
ehehehe...

oooo, my fav 1 is watda jamban..

u 2 hah, 2geda, really look like those japanese game show hosts..
reli hilarious and ppl won't change the channel..
(take that as a compliment.. hee..)

love diz post..
:D

Pison The Great said...

ISTANA TAKESHI????????

ZOMGWTFBBQWATERMELONTOMATO!

Yuinyi said...

ZOMGWTFBBQWATERMELONTOMATOFISH!!

LOL

Sue Ray, thanks! and I KNEW I forgot some!! Wtjamban!!! And the most common one, wtfish! *smacks self*

Liz said...

im lost
0.o

Yuinyi said...

LOL go check out urban dictionary! =P

cherylyn said...

ZOMGWTFBBQWATERMELONTOMATOFISHHEADCURRY!!!

haha. i like this post!

WayeYoung said...

HAHAH FANTASTIC! LOL!

can use next time if we meet XD

Yuinyi said...

My gosh Cheryl, it's gonna get longer!! =P

Yuinyi said...

WayeYoung, next time we meet, I'm gonna try to shout zomgwtfbbqwatermelon at you! XD

Pison The Great said...

Yuin yi, what thing is gonna get longer???

Let the ZOMGivolution begin!!!

Wooot! Can't wait for Spring Semester to start, bitch!

Yuinyi said...

Hafidz, go pour a dozen bottle of clorox into ur head please. XD

Can't wait for countdown, bitch!

Subscribe