5:21 AM

Intec Inti rocks forever stayover

Posted by Yuinyi |

Well, I've been wanting to update this dusty blog of mine for sometime. I know I've been missing in action for sometime but I went on a shopping trip!! I have so much to blog about, but because I got no pictures Hafidz sudah balik and I didn't get to get the pictures from him sobs sobs with me!!

But anyways, let's start with Inti rocks forever is fun!

Hafidz and I were supposed to go to Inti Nilai on Wednesday to volunteer in some English camp for this bunch of high school students and we're supposed to help introduce Ultimate Frisbee to them budak budak. BUT because we had practically nothing to do, and Sunway pickup was on hold, we decided to go for the stayover a day earlier! ^_^

It was totally like a frisbee field trip or something. I stayed in Sue Ray's room while Hafidz stayed in Kelvian's room. For three days two nights, all we did - eat, sleep, crap, play and the cycle repeats. XD Oh we made some new friends too. =) Vincent - nice guy, funny and speaks Cantonese and reminds me of my cousin lol, Ah Pek - tall, nice guy too, seems like the oldest wisest there, then there's Waye Young - tall too, reminds me of Wei Young cause nama almost sama, AND he knows Nicole Lai weyy (small world or what), Shen - quiet but smart guy, won a few rounds of Bluff (the game we played) and a few more other people we've met earlier like Jess and Jimi.

A few pictures that I managed to grab hold of, from Facebook - most of the pictures are still with Hafidz *sobs*.


Inti is beautiful. Love it.
Us mamaking at around 4 in the morning? 4 burgers, 4 teh tariks please.

Dead, after an entire day of playing, eating and crapping. This was taken at around 6 in the morning. LOL

Ultimate Frisbee!
Our other activities include:
Sleeping on the road

Climbing trees
Watching the sunrise
Camwhoring
And more camwhoring. =)

Inti - definitely different from Intec. XD Next time you guys come over okeh? =P

So anyway I went back to Intec on Thursday, and Jas was staying at my place for the night. Just when I was sending her back on Friday, the cleaner came into my room and cleaned up everything, from the fan to the toilet. Now my table is freaking neat =.= and the fan is superbly clean, and the toilet bowl is sparkling. HAHAHAHAHA too bad Jas didn't get to enjoy that. Still there were cockroaches. I totally regret not taking a picture of the sparkling toilet bowl. XD

Sanddy, our room is CLEAN!!! XD

4 craps:

SuE RaY said...

hee..
totally great time wit u guys..

hey, couldn't find ur cbox..
so writing it here..
locked my blog d..
pass me ur email that u use for blogging so that i can add u as a reader..
:D

Yuinyi said...

Oh? My cbox is just at the side right? =P

My email's the same one as my Messenger's. =)

SuE RaY said...

the hotmail 1?
okies..
adding u up..
:D

Yuinyi said...

Thanks!!!

Subscribe