1:00 PM

Hohoho!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

MERRY CHRISTMAS people!!!!!!!!

I had the best Christmas countdown by far this year. At least I get to scream. Portuguese Settlement is definitely the best place in Melaka for Christmas countdown, BUT I really hate the traffic. To be honest, I was reluctant to go. =P

Thank god we walked there. XD

This year I was literally soaked in snow. Woohoo snow in Melaka! =P (snow spray la XD)

This was when we were still uh, clean. Except for me. XD


You know, I really hare that honk thingy she got there. It's freaking irritating!! XD

Because she goes behind you and honk it right behind your ear. =P

Yeah, told you it's snowing!

And I got it all over my hair. (I really like this picture HAHAHAH!!)

Look at the craze behind her! =P

When we got no one else to spray at, we decided to use it on ourselves. =P Zomg I got ice-cream hair! XD And yes, my hair is suddenly curly. LOL

And also on our asses. =P ZOmg what happened to MINE?? Apa jenis pattern itu?

Better right? =P

Parties like this, always leave a mess.

See?

I wonder how long it will take to clean up the whole place.

All in all, I'd say its the craziest Christmas countdown I had SO FAR - because all the previous years I've been going to Jonker which is yea, pretty lame for Christmas. =P

I've just came back and is still waiting for my hair to get dried. XD XD

So people, I hope you guys get a glimpse of SANTA! Merry Xmas, and oh yea, remember my Christmas present!

13 craps:

Wei Young said...

Hey, Merry Christmas! I went to a similar countdown last year and I was suffocated badly because of the "SNOW". xD

Yuinyi said...

Merry Xmas to you too! =)

Yeahhh it was so suffocating! All the gas. =.= LOL It was like a snow party with everyone spraying at strangers. XD

WayeYoung said...

Wah siok betul! LOL!

Merry Christmas! :D

Yuinyi said...

LOL Merry Xmas to you too Waye Young!! =P

Liz said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! =)

Yuinyi said...

To you too!! XD

Pison The Great said...

Let the spamming begin XD

cherylyn said...

got any pics r?
send me pls. :)

Yuinyi said...

Pison, Spam ur head. XD

Cheryl, hey all in Facebook. Or would u prefer me to send?

Copykate said...

great party! XD

Yuinyi said...

Hey Kate, long time no see!

kira max said...

hahahha.. i think all of us so gila man...

Yuinyi said...

LOL i think so too. =P

Subscribe