11:19 AM

Wow that's very grateful.

Posted by Yuinyi |

You know what, I've always thought that I was just too nice when I was younger. I'd be asked to do this and that and all I said was "Yea no prob. *smiles*" or "Sure *smiles*" or "Okay! *smiles*". I hardly ever said no.

And I thought I'm meaner now. As in I actually say NO to people's requests.

My friend still says I'm too good.

I must be stupid. BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT, I was slapped in the face with the fact that even though I've always did everything I could for some people, regardless of my schedule, my time or ANYTHING at all, these people might not necessarily do the same for me. I mean, of course I don't really expect to be carried away like a princess, but is it really THAT hard when I asked for a TINY favor? And it's not the first time this is happening.

Yes I am slightly pissed.

Like, WHAT THE HECK. GO TO HELL.



AND THANKS FOR RUINING MY DAY.

7 craps:

maggiesedapgiler said...

looks like someone really ruined ur day and reminded u of ur past. c'mon, let's get it out of ur head!!=)

Yuinyi said...

Wow you're fast. I just typed it a few minutes ago! XD

*cooling down*

Liz said...

*hugs*

forget those people that don't appreciate you *i think i know who you're talking about*

KJ said...

Jie jie.... deep leh.... LOL!

Relax. Holiday!

By the way, the story sounds familiar.... =.="

Yuinyi said...

Jia Mun, thanks. Er.. you know? Hmm..

And KJ, haha enjoying your holidays? Why familiar leh? =.=

SimpleSanddy said...

Eh YuinYi, yeah, 4get abt it lor... Hols still 2 more weeks leh!!! So fast gonna end liao. Juz like Jia Mun, *I also think I knw who u're talking abt*. Chill bebeh!!! *hugs*

Yuinyi said...

Er.. you guys know? Hahaha erm.. don't think it's who you guys are talking about. Anyways yea, thanks, enjoying! And writing essays. *wails*

Subscribe