12:23 AM

In a mess

Posted by Yuinyi |

I am blanking out. I think I forgot how to blog already. XD

My thoughts are all very jumbled up right now. Shopping, clothes, uni applications pending, frisbee, the very high chances of me getting fat this month, lack of $$, hanging out plans, $$ again, uni application again, Heroes episodes, you, me, him, her, everything.

*drops dead*

One week shopping- I've totally not done anything for my university applications.

Like, HELLO??? START WORKING ALREADY!!

Okay, I need to chill.

Anyways, it's the 13th of December and my friends never fail to remind me how many persons' birthday fall on this day.

So, a VERY HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to


pic taken from facebook

Lisa! Uhm, I'm still counting the years we've known each other, it's the 10th year (not counting Standard One when I hated you because you were the monitor LOL) already! And your present will arrive soon. I hope. XD


Hong Rui/Parui Hilton - Keep up your blogging spirit man! You're one crazy guy. XD


Juinn Ruei - Well, I'm not close to you, but it's your birthday too!! Besides we were classmates for one year. ^_^


Ho Swii Fern - if you ever come across this, you know what, I have no idea where you are right now, but it's also your birthday, so have a blast today, and I hope you're doing fine!!


Aaaannnd to everyone else whose birthday falls on this day. =P

Christmas is just around the corner!! Anyone got a plan? XD

Subscribe