12:51 PM

Awesomeness

Posted by Yuinyi |

Angels and Demons was AWESOME! Awesome awesome awesome!! Who said it's boring?? XD



Outing with Jyi today was satisfying considering how long ago it has been since I last saw her. And as always, she just kept going on about how I have gained weight. >.<

Oh! I am finally continuing my Heroes episodes!!! *jumps around excitedly* And I got the many many Bleach episodes that I've missed since like forever! *keeps jumping* So I have something to occupy myself since I just realised I can't finish watching GG cause I don't have the full set yet!

A Walk To Stardom is coming, which means, SHOPPING! >.<
Aaaand Happy Belated Birthday to my brother, whom I have no pictures of. =P
Once again, me showing my bimbotic self. Taken from pison.tumblr.com, conversation among bitches. Editted by me. =P
Kelvian: You wash the plates la.
Sueray: No, I don't to go to the 5th floor. Besides, I'm a guest!
Kelvian: Later, I don't drive you home. I'll leave you here. XD
Sueray: Leave la!
....
Sueray: Are you serious? (Kelvian intended to go off for about half an hour before coming back to pick Sue Ray up)
Kelvian: Yea. I have other plans tonight.
Sueray: If you have other plans, you shouldn't have brought me here. Send me to KTM now!
Kelvian: Okay lah go back lah go back lah.
After excessive teasing by Kelvian,
Hafidz: Kelvian, I think it was too much. Stop rubbing it on her.
Yuin Yi: Who's rubbing what??

2 craps:

Anonymous said...

LAGGER!!! :P

are you watching 'how i met your mother' ????

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha no! I was influenced by Kelvian! XD

I'm awesome!! =P

Subscribe