10:17 PM

I need a job lah!

Posted by Yuinyi |

I dragged myself out of bed this morning, got dressed, and went for my first day of work dengan semangat yang berkobar-kobar.

I waited for the manager to come, for half an hour.

The manager came and said, "Sorry, I talked to my boss and he told me that we can't hire you because you're only here for 2 months. I tried to call you but I couldn't get you. Sorry."

*stares at the manager in disbelief before snapping back to life*

I told him it's okay and walked away, thinking if I should laugh or get frustrated.

FML betul lah.

I came back here from Melaka, made an Eon Bank account for work cause the manager said so, and now I got "sacked" on my first day of work.

And I am stuck here! With nothing to do!!!! I could have stayed in Melaka till SUNDAY! >.<

4 craps:

WayeYoung said...

Rawr. tough luck. Working is not fun :(

Yuinyi said...

Not fun, but I need the money. XD

tachimurakiyuri said...

I nid money also = =

Call me if u find a decent part time job, as a gentleman, it is a pleasure not to let girls like you to work alone...

* >.< While the truth is, I'm broke ... *

Btw, u shudn't tell that you are working for two months, any employers will be scared away, just said that you'll working for a year and suddenly "lesap" in front of them after 2 months la

Yuinyi said...

Haha I didn't know. It was asked in the form, so I just filled it in. Mana tau...

=.="

Subscribe