2:16 PM

Midnight Ramblings.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Do you know how it feels like when you just can't seem to find any of your friends who are actually still single anymore and you are more and more alone at the single's table?

I just got news that a pretty close friend of mine is no longer listed as single. Which I pretty much predicted already, given the events that led up to it. And I am really happy for her. Of course I am happy for her.

I mean, alright I felt a little sting inside. But that's not it.

But do you know how frustrating it gets for me when I really wanna catch that new movie out in the cinemas and I just just can't seem to find ANYONE to go with me because everyone else is going with their certain someone else. No I don't hate all you couples, I am happy for you, but I am frustrated for myself because it's so hard to go to the movies these days. And no please don't ask me to be the lamp post, I have been one long enough and the light is almost going off.

I can't really restrict it, but everytime I go out with certain girl friends of mine, and try to have a girls night out (considering how single I am) the bf pops up. I get it that they wanna spend all the time together and that the boyfriend should get along with the girlfriend's friends as well. Okay maybe I haven't been completely honest when I say I completely don't mind (although the fact is that he pops up EVERY SINGLE TIME), but come on. I'm alright with it, but can't we have a girls night out? For once. Certain things, I really just wanna talk about to my girl friends, not the boyfriends as well. So really, I don't mind but sometimes I do, a little?

And then when I finally found someone to go with me (the movie), she has to (as always) tell me she can't go. WITHOUT the courtesy of messaging me personally and apologizing. I am pissed alright, but what else do I expect? It happens ALL the time babeh. Apparently I'm just someone to ffk to if you know what I mean.

Of course, I don't hold grudges for long and soon enough I am going to forget all about it before someone decides to ffk me again.

Well thankfully enough someone else asked me. Someone single and still thinks of me despite her exams. I LOVE YOU. Just in time to take away all my pek chek-ness. And so I get to go to the movies again.

And of course, Mich was a dear to decide to spend the evening with me (and not her bf) today. I feel really bad, but well, since she said okay, I'm okay. *grins* I FEEL BAD OKAY, I do.

There's one thing bugging me for some time already, and I feel that I should do whatever that is I feel I need to do. But sometimes (despite what I learnt from Proposal Daisakusen) I totally need the timing. But it's bugging me. You know how there are things that you really think you should do and you really want to but you don't feel it is the right time to do it, and it just keeps you worrying that when the time comes, you wouldn't want to do it anymore? It's totally now or never, but.. =.=" There's always the but.

I woke up today with the sole of my feet stung by a bee while I was asleep. AND my skin is peeling off for some reasons.

I am almost done with GG. And I am totally touched by how Blair felt for Chuck. What am I going to watch after GG? >.<

Need to sleep. It's 3.46 a.m and my bedtime for the past few days have been more or less at this hour. *yawn*


You know how when you look at photos, you tend to look at yourself first to see if you're looking good? And when you're in love, you no longer look at yourself. You look at the both of you.

9 craps:

bruce@shark said...

*Pats on the back* It's ok. I'm still single and will be for a long time. Take some time and walk alone. =) You'll start noticing things you never notice b4

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha I don't mind, but it gets frustrating sometimes. Especially the movie issue. HAHHAA >.<

KeL-V-En said...

call me! call me!! call me!!!

CALL ME!!!!



XD

Liz said...

yuinyi: i'll be happy to teman you too =) i need to settle some issues with myself and my lack of independence haha. umm. btw. i love your last line. except sometimes i search for his face first, then look at it for a hell long time before i glance at mine... *sighs*

Yuinyi said...

LOL Kelvian, you should have said earlier. Let's watch Terminator together. XD

Liz, you've already watched it la. Lol it's a realization I had for a long time. :) I realised I didn't care for myself alone anymore. >.<

Jyi said...

wey....I m still single...

Yuinyi said...

Yeala, you're the one I a refering to lah. LOL *hugs*

~AmY~ AmylopectiN said...

Come on! Ask me out!!! Me, uma n julius are ever ready to hang out with u.. As you can c, we r all dying of boredom here... Wahahaha...

Btw, wana join us out next thursday???

Yuinyi said...

Go where???? XD Want want! Hahaha

Subscribe