7:23 AM

Among the junks

Posted by Yuinyi |

As I was clearing away all the junks on my table (because I realised I needed space to eat >.<), throwing away all the unwanted papers, (loads of them), magazines, whatnot, I came a across the book I used in my first semester. Oh yea, the black one I always carried around. ^_^

I flipped to see if there was anything important in it, or I would dump it away too.

Some maths and algebra notes. Some drawings I did when I was bored. Oh the drawing I attempted - of the guy I had a crush on. =P Which didn't look anything like him. At all. Hahah okay maybe the hair. Messy. XD

Drawings of little fishes. Cute. XD

The calendar page. So many tiny little circles. My birthday, dad's birthday, my siblings, some of my old classmates', some of my new classmates. Then I noticed some dates I did not circle.

How could I not have noticed or got to know these people then, and now they have become among the most important people in my life? How did I miss them? I searched for a red pen, none. Took a colour pencil and drew heart shapes on their birthdates. =)

That book is of not much use to me now, but it's definitely for me to keep. ^_^

I saw a red card, sadly, abandoned at a corner of my desk, among the many huge books. And sad to say, Mr Cockroaches and his family came and nibbled parts of the card. >.< But I opened it and saw the farewell messages my friends wrote to me. Lisa, sorry I did not think of you ALL the time since I came here (really LOVED sitting behind you in class) and urm, do you still wanna push my head? XD

Ah the things that made me smile. =)

Today I smell like cake + sprite + grape juice + flour + I don't know what else. Even after I took a bath. One hell of a crazy night. When was the last time I got so dirty? XD I took my bath three times today. Washed my hair three times. >.< My hair still have that weird smell.

It was extremely nice standing in the shower today. I almost didn't wanna get out. =P


What a day. *yawn*

Goodnight people! =)

2 craps:

Liz said...

lolz... you kena the worse among all the girls...

i found it so amusing when you chased ah mok about.. lolz

Yuinyi said...

Hahahah I was like a mad woman. I was running around with my hair loose, slippers abandoned, bottle in my hand. =P Oh and I was sitting on the ground screaming and waving my hand like crazy too when Kia Tzun and Yong Sam caught me. >.<

LOL! Thank god the smell is finally gone! XD

Subscribe