11:51 AM

Hating Summer and Loving GG

Posted by Yuinyi |

Facebook is totally lagging. In my case at least. Each time I leave it idle and come back to check the home page, stuff like "Show 231 new posts" appears and when I click on it, I see all the unnecessary stuffs like you know, the same old quizzes. (Again? And it seems like the season for "How well do you know so-and-so" quizzes lately) I mean, they never stop. Not that I couldn't stand it, but it's making facebook pretty damn boring.

So I've been spending my time watching Gossip Girls which I have been waiting for since forever. Do you know I love Chuck Bass? And I dream to own a closet of shoes, really. And every single piece of dress, tops, and whatever in the whole wide world. No thanks to the scandals though. >.<

Classes ended last Thursday and the next class will be on next Wednesday so I've ran back home. Seriously, I've come to a point where I can't stay in Cemara for a second if there's no one around, and I know that with 6 days off, no one would be around. It gets depressing. No I'm serious. Call me a baby, but I can't be there alone. I keep remembering things I shouldn't be thinking about and I just couldn't do it alone. I wouldn't mind staying in Cemara during my first year there maybe, but not anymore. I never thought I would be running back home this much. Funny, but I needed to think for my own well being. It gets pretty expensive you know. 28 bucks to travel to and fro.

Now, what do you suggest I do when I finish Gossip Girls? >.<

I totally HATE summer.

And I suddenly felt the need to stay in touch with some of my old friends that I hardly contact anymore. It's another 3 months before I leave. Hmm. I so need to write down a list of people I need to meet before leaving. =)

6 craps:

Pinggan said...

When leaving?

Yuinyi said...

Mid August. >.< Cepat betul. Only three months left agak agak.

Liz said...

i kinda hate summer too. i have too much time to think.

Yuinyi said...

Exactly the problem. >.<

Jyi said...

hey...when r u coming back to melaka??This weekend free??

Yuinyi said...

I'm totally looking forward to seeing you!!! =)

Subscribe