1:43 AM

Unpacked.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm finally back from BTN. It was much better than I expected, really. In fact, it was actually kinda fun. =)

I didn't know the guy in my Literature class who was always so quiet can be so funny at times. And I really like my LDK group. =P

Unpacking. Done. *takes a deep breath and slumps onto bed*

I just can't help noticing the changes in myself and people around me. A year has done so much to us. Some things I really miss. And regrets always come with it.

So I came back and checked my inbox that was abandoned for five days. Guess what? I got rejected from Wisconsin. >.< *speechless*

Whatever. I'm going somewhere else anyway.

I so need to find something to occupy myself with.

3 craps:

Liz said...

dun worry. you want uiuc more anyway =)

Yuinyi said...

Yeah. Not bothered. =P

Liz said...

=)

Subscribe