12:15 AM

A little bit of a dull Summer life.

Posted by Yuinyi |

The funeral of late Nublan Zaki was this morning.

I didn't know him, but he'll be greatly missed by all of us. Perhaps, some of us, like me are affected by his death despite not knowing him - there's just some connection because he was from Intec, he was actually one of us.

God bless his soul. The news on the Star Online here.

***************

Yesterday I almost killed myself. I turned the whole house upside down because I thought I lost my wallet AGAIN. For the third time. And at HOME! How can anyone lose it at HOME?? And the thought of my newly made IC - less than a month old - lost again. I almost had a heart attack and died.

Anyway I found it and so I live.

And who would have thought that karaoke-ing in Melaka is more expensive than in Sunway? >.< Oh and I lost my voice again. *coughcough* Because it's a tiny farewell for Michelle who is going to UTAR Kampar. Just the four of us, and I could swear every person who walked past our room turned their heads. XD

I'm tired.

*yawns*

2 craps:

Liz said...

lolz. i'd like to try that one day =) sing till everyone come look lolz.

Yuinyi said...

Hahahah you should!!! We were practically screaming. =P

Subscribe