5:19 PM

Sometimes I get tired trying to be happy

Posted by Yuinyi |

I walked out of the lecture hall today, cursing to myself, while Kent Yee walked silently beside me after discussing the questions a little bit, probably sensing the terrible mood I was having after Statics test. Some random kid skateboarded past me.

I thought to myself, why am I not that kid? Why am I not one of those kids who are art majors, skateboard to classes, and never have to worry about forces, moments, pressures, atoms, heat and when the next allowance will be coming in - just inspiration and future.

I see myself becoming more and more like those people who sleep in the library, have no time for sports, and do homework on a Friday night and throughout the weekend.

I've pratically lost all my options in being an art minor. I'm going to have a life of an engineering student. Dream did not come true. So tell me, what do I do?


I haven't been on my best mood these days. I've been going to the library a lot because I find myself focusing more on my studies when I am at the library - peer pressure. Everyone in the library is studying. If they have their laptops it is usually for homework or serious studying stuff, not facebook or twitter. Speaking of which, my laptop practically just died on me. It wouldn't start. It is just - dead. *mourns*

BUT I guess it is a good thing. Being in the library I mean. At least, I have nice seniors who are helping me SO MUCH with my subjects, (who stayed up the entire night with me to help me with my homework :)) and I don't break down easily when there're people around me. :)

I should be so grateful.

4 craps:

Liz said...

*hugs* go library more then =)

Yuinyi said...

:)

I am replying using my phone because my laptop mati. Sigh.

Jesslyn said...

YES YES YES. i'm so busy too i got no time to play. sob sob. but i'm sure we can squeeze some fun in! =) miss you!

Yuinyi said...

Miss you too!!! :)

Subscribe