10:09 AM

Where's the sun?

Posted by Yuinyi |

I woke up this morning to realise that I do not have my morning class today, so I went back into my room, looked at my Calculus notes and some questions, watched Grey's Anatomy, and now I feel like taking a nap, again.


It makes me realise how inactive I really am during the daytime. I feel more energetic at night, seriously. Especially in this kind of weather we have here now. It's been cold every morning it's so hard to wake up for classes!! All I ever want to do is snuggle up in my bed, sleep until summer comes.

Back in Malaysia, if I ever wake up early (which is rare), it'll be all cheerful and bright and sunny, and I'll get hungry and go for breakfast at some really crowded and noisy places, with steaming hot delicious food, like dim sum, or wan tan mee, or chee cheong fan!! Here, breakfast means, quiet, fastfood, sandwiches. And coffee.

It's hard to go for Ultimate practices too. It's just SO HARD to stay hyper!

I'm feeling sleepy all the time!!!


Zzzz~


2 craps:

A. Osmani said...

u r nt alone ;)

Liz said...

i love the kitten pic.

and so do i. i wanna sleep till summer too. but after i get my first glimpse of snow =p

Subscribe