11:12 PM

Red

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm sick of black. These days I've been in love with colours.

Like this.



So I've decided to change how my blog looks. It took me a long time finding a template I really like. I think I am liking a lot of pink, purple and red. I couldn't find a decent purple one, so it was either red or pink. And pink is too.. not me. :P

As always, I took forever to decide on the one I want and I don't know how I came to choose this one.

The blog title is still Black vs White. It'd be weird to change it. So it shall be black and white, with a lot of red. :)

I'm having a little problem with the template though. I'm losing my links to other blogs. -->

:(

I'm gonna try to get it all back.


----


Today, I feel so tired. *yawns* I'm just gonna slack off today, and work my ass off again tomorrow.

And I do miss you. :(

Subscribe