10:01 PM

Friends, Shopping, and Laughter

Posted by Yuinyi |

Our main purpose of going to Chicago this time was to meet up, and of course, the Black Friday sales. :D


It was the perfect getaway. Seeing everyone again was good. All those who helped me get through my final days in Intec with laughter. They still make me laugh like hell after half a year. Kia Tzun even commented that I must be crazy to laugh at his jokes that he himself didn't think is funny. =P


We laughed so hard that the hotel management came and warned us about the noise. :P



I missed being loud and laughing uncontrollably and at stupid jokes that aren't supposed to be jokes. :)



And the shopping! I am broke (because my allowance is still not in yet - why!) and tired, but happy!

I think the last time I felt this good was before Keng's departure. Sigh. Missing people already. This trip was definitely awesome. After all the gloomy, stress, and Keng+Zuyet's departures, I really appreciated this. SO much.



Thank you Chyuan for carrying my stupid bag around for me! *grins*



Happy Birthday, Liz and Alicia! :)



They LOVE U of I!



Erm. XD

Don't you think my pose is starting to look like Kia Tzun's cliche pose?


I cannot wait to see everyone (more people this time) again in New York! Especially those who did not come to Chicago - YONG SAM! Stephy, Su Jen, Edwin, Sanddy, JK, etc etc etc. It would be so much fun. And it's only less than a month away! :D

Seriously, how would I live without all these people.

2 craps:

SimpleSanddy said...

Eh eh eh... dun stand too close wif KT. Later Stephy kill u. Hahaha!!!

Yuinyi said...

LOL! Oopps!!

Subscribe