11:21 AM

The Story of A Guy

Posted by Yuinyi |

I was supposed to wake up at 9 to start studying (after 2 days of slacking) for my exam on Monday. I know.



I woke up at 11, and started emo-ing.







Because he's leaving tomorrow. :(
(just realised that in the entire album of photos at the quad and all, this is the only picture we took together wtf)



That's how stuff always happen. People leave when I am just starting to get close to them. Or rather, I always start to get close to people when they are about to leave.


It surprises me that I got really comfortable with him within a few months that it makes me so sad that he is leaving. Who's gonna help me with Physics, gossip with me, play with me, and go to the gym and hot tub with me next time?

I didn't really know how I got close to him. We weren't exactly close the first two months I think. I was talking a lot more to Keng and it was after Keng left that I talked more to him, but I still don't know where it started. I've always known him as the guy who is really close to Keng and gets teased by Keng a lot. I think it was after our trip to the mall and I was tagging along as he taught Puiyin driving.


Except the part that he is really smart academically (Bronze Tablet okay!), he's just this guy who's so similar to me. He hardly ever says no. He's sometimes *coughemocough*. He thinks a lot (sometimes too much). He hates farewell (so much that he even considered leaving without saying a word - wtf!). He has many dreams unsure of - because like me, he tends to procrastinate too, although I am sure I am a worse case than he is. He loves sports. He is interested in photography. And most of all, he is really nice. :)


I really wish I can make him stay. Tie him up in a chair and don't let him leave. Kidnap him. Whatever. But I can't for I cannot be selfish. He's been here for so long, it's time for him to go back. His time here is over, now it's mine.

I actually went to bed last night, and dreamt that he wouldn't have the last dinner with all of us because he said he "wanted some private time off"' - in my dream. Then everyone started crying when we said our goodbyes in the middle of some pavement (weirdly). So I woke up feeling like I just finished crying wtf.


Hence, the emoness. It isn't exactly EMO. It's more like I'm dreading dinner time because it would be our last dinner together. :(

He kept telling me to study this weekend because he knew I have an exam on Monday and another on Wednesday, and despite that, I wanted to spend more time with him this weekend (plus the super wonderful weather that permits us to go out and hang out at the quad) because it would be our last. Then after supper yesterday, he told me I better study hard today. =.= Sigh. He's like that one. His constant nagging plus his age which is only a year elder than my brother - makes him such a brotherly figure to me.

So I better start mugging my ass off already, because I know he'll be nagging if he knows I am blogging right now.

Goodbye, for now. I'm really going to miss you! :(

6 craps:

Keng said...

Ooo.... So many things happened during last few months!! Why I didn't know one?!!! Grr......

*:P*

Yuinyi said...

What many things???

Eh I didn't know you'd read my blog!!

Keng said...

Of course I read your blog... Wanna know what is happening mah... Me pat gong pat po's ex-president leh....

Yuinyi said...

LOL aiyo. Then I have to filter some posts edi lah. XD XD

Now Zuyet gone edi like no more pat gong pat poh association edi. SIGH

Keng said...

Har??? Filter your posts?! How can????? =.=

Yuinyi said...

Hahahaha what to do, you reading ma. Later I wanna talk bad about you also cannot. =P

LOL no lah, jk. XD I'll post up EVERYTHING so that you know EVERYTHING ok! HAHAHAH

Subscribe