4:38 PM

Of ramblings and Halloween

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm sorry about the way I have been. I've been in really sucky mood everytime I chose to blog. Or sometimes it's just that my mood turned sucky while I was blogging. So a supposedly happy post turned into a grumpy one.

Today's weather was actually really kind of nice. It was about 10 degrees Celcius, but I didn't feel very cold. And it was also sunny. As I walked by the quad, I was very tempted to just lie down on the grass and fall asleep. But I hadn't had any sleep the night before so a bed would do me much good. :)

I had to miss my Calculus discussion class this afternoon to attend a talk for part of my Asian American Studies assignments. Eboo Patel was a really good speaker. He spoke of his own identities as an Asian American - Asian, Indian, and Muslim - and how all the multiple identities are supposed to connect and inspire, not as a barrier in life. I thought it was a really good talk, especially when he started talking a lot about interfaith cooperation and how people from different religion should really work together rather than killing each other. Made a lot of sense to me, and I thought we really needed something like this in Malaysia, with all those racial and religion issues. But then again, I guess it's happening all over the world. As Eboo Patel said, right now religion is being talked about, but what's being said is that religion is killing people. We need to start talking about how religion is helping and connecting everyone instead.

Hmm. It makes the world sound really sad.

Anyway then I came back and totally died on my bed. I was waiting for anyone to call me to go to the quad. No one did. Sigh. A beautiful day wasted.

It's already dark at 5 these days after the daylight savings. I can't even go for Ultimate practice since my classes end at 5 anyways. I'm missing the sunlight a lot!

So, the Halloween. :)


The stars of that night. Two lovely ladies. =P

Rawr. Mafia and cat burglar. We're the bad people! *evil laughter*



Me, Esvina and Pui Yin!


Nadiah and I. She's some Star Wars character I think? Awesome hair!


The bitcheesss!! (Note the small 'b', Bitch! Don't get jealous!)

Who wants a fight? Catgirl and Batgirl?

Valerie! Sweet scary doll girl thingy. =P

Then Freddy the Burger King got horny.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch. XD


Mr. Watermelon and Ms Robinhood!


Freddy got really high. He was dancing like no one can stop him.

And Freddy poses super well when he's high. XD By the way I got shot RIGHT after this shot was taken. =.=

Darren, the rockstar who won't ever pose for my camera.


I love how everyone was practically KO in this picture, especially Freddy! Karleng's expression is priceless. :)


Rawr! See you next year, Halloween!

Subscribe