12:53 AM

Lay's Chips Are The Best Thing Ever

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay a lot of people have already been asking me, "WHO is this guy in my blog that I've blogged THREE (freaking three) times about??"

I'm amused at myself for actually blogging three times about this guy who left. Now that I think about it, I didn't needed that many posts for a guy who was leaving. Heh. No but really I loved the pictures so much. XD

Okay we call him Zuyet. He's just a senior that I hang out with a lot during his last few weeks here. That's ALL. And now he's safe and sound in Malaysia. Rotting away. XD I just felt some sort of emptiness after he left because really, no one else had that much of a free time to play with me and talk to me. Everyone else just had to work work work.

Anyway I'm back to my daily routine of work work work too, and finding some time in between to be lazy.

Well at least I did pretty okay for my Physics test (which fell on the day Zuyet left) despite all the emotions. I was slightly (slightly!) below the average score, but I thought it was better than I expected and I was actually happy. Despite screwing my Statics final paper, which is actually a big deal.

I think everyone thinks I am plain lazy. I procrastinate and stuff. I am not getting a 4.0. I am doing only averagely well. And I like to play and hang out. Sometimes I wished I didn't have to worry about how others might see me. Lazy, playful and stupid. I don't know if they do see me this way, but maybe sometimes I see myself that way too. When I talk to my friends, they are so worried because they might not get an A. I am wondering if I am wrong to be contented with just a B and above.

I am not able to stay in all day and study. I get miserable and sad and lonely.

Wow I am really confused.

Is it just me or am I too playful? Like yesterday, almost everyone rejected my idea of going for bowling. They wanted to go to the library to study instead.

People here are too damn smart and hardworking.

I also think I want to do too many things. I come here, I want to minor in art but cannot. I then considered journalism but also cannot. There's basically nothing else I am interested in. And I have so many required hours to fulfil but I also want to take classes like art, journalism, photography, and fun stuff. I don't know how to fit into my schedule. Then I wanted to go for this Disney College Program for a semester but that means I will have to take time away for ONE semester. I am still figuring out how to do it and I hope I find my way because I really want to do this Disney College Program.

Sometimes I want to do so many things that I wonder if I will get anything done at all. Mei Yueh is right. If only we have one or two years more of college. I will be able to do so much. I might be so much happier. Why do we have to grow up so fast and work?

ANYWAYS. We ALL went for Broomball yesterday, organized by MASA. :) I didn't want to play initially thinking how awfully scary and dangerous it is to be running on ice hitting balls with brooms. I actually thought we were using real brooms. Thinking back, I still don't know why I was so scared. I usually would just jump into games like this. Considering that everyone else who doesn't play sports are playing. Wow what was wrong with me? In the end they all made me do it anyway. I kind of knew I wouldn't be able to escape it.

It turned out to be pretty fun. It wasn't as slippery as I thought it would be (although I still did slip and fall a few times). Hitting the ball was hard though. Stealing balls was pretty easy, except the part where I have to keep the ball with me after stealing it. XD

One thing though. I thought the guys dominated the game. We girls were left helping bits of here and there and then told to let go of the ball. I admit that the guys were good, but I wished I had more chance at it.

Still, it was fun. Don't regret it at all. I have bruises on my knees. I knocked into two guys straight and fell on my back. I was called elephant because Darren said I'm ganas. Eh wtf. :P

So anyway.

1.) I think I've decided on a Dell Vostro 220 Mini Tower. Yay. No more dead laptops.

2.) Thanksgiving next week! I CANNOT wait for the holidays!

3.) Plan to go to Wisconsin failed due to the absence of $$$$$ in my life.

4.) Making plans to New York for winter break! :D

5.) Deleted my old Twitter account because of the many complains of spams. New Twitter account under Yuinyi. :)

6.) TONS of work to do. SIGH.

7.) But one of my classes is cancelled for the entire week due to this strike they are having for the TAs. :P

8.) I have decided to do 18 hours next semester. Seems pretty crazy to me, but I THINK it is doable. I HOPE it is.


My Saturday noons. When it is bright and sunny enough. ;)


Sorry my post has nothing to do with Lay's chips. I am in love with them though!

Subscribe