2:42 PM

Exams ended, so did my first semester.

Posted by Yuinyi |

*sigh*
That was a sign of relief. Finally I can start slacking a little before I start working on my SAT II. Finally I feel tension going away from me. My last paper ended YESTERDAY. My Math paper was my last paper, and I know I have been showing signs of stress a lot lately.

See how messy the condition of my bed was when it was exam week.
Sorry to anyone who read my blog and find it extremely boring and dull because of all my complaints. I shouldn't have complained but hey, everyone needs to release some stress. =P

So it has finally ended. The exams, the stress, and also, my first semester in Intec.
I am happy because the exams have ended and I think my Math paper was not as bad as I thought it would be. =)
But I am sad too, because I think I have had a wonderful semester here, and the fact that it is ending makes my heart break a little.
And no, I am not complaining.
Next year's Boston will no longer be the same.
I won't be in the same class as Sanddy anymore. No more waking up and sleeping and eating and practically doing most things together.
I am going to miss JK being our class rep. JK (if he ever reads this) you are a wonderful class-rep. You are not as bad as you think you are.
I am going to miss decorating the class together, the broke-backs of Boston *laughs wickedly*, the gossiping, laughing and teasing each other with Sab, Li Xuan, Mei Yueh, Foong Yi, Sanddy, and Kate and of course everyone else.
I am going to miss our lecturers. Miss Asma, Ms Syaza, Ms Zulia, Mrs Kiran, Mr Redza, Datin Minda, Ustaz Eliza, Puan Ainon. Thanks a lot.
I think I am going to miss almost everything in Boston. I can't believe how some people can say some things that clearly potrays expressionless-ness and insensitivity. *rolls eyes*
I had a wonderful semester. Thank you everyone who has made my days here memorable.
Also, I have met some wonderful seniors.
Thank you members of 4408 for always making me laugh when I am depressed, for constantly listening to the complaints of me and Mei Yueh, and for all your prayers. I can never thank you guys enough. You guys have been such wonderful seniors. Who am I going to complain to when you guys fly? (Hey don't start feeling perasan if you guys ever read this)
I still remember the very first time stepping into Intec, not knowing anyone except for Mei Yueh and Siok Shen, thinking that it is going to be a living hell for me.
Turned out it wasn't that bad after all. Despite the system being a little crazy.

Memories from Boston
I will remember the times we take group pictures. (when we always try to make sure everyone is in the pic)



I will remember Pinky Day.

I will remember the times we sat outside Pn. Ainon's office and other lecturers would look at us with that certain looks on their faces.

I will remember the punishments from Mr. Redza when we did something wrong.

I will remember playing fire flowers like a child.

I will certainly remember JK our class-rep.

And finally, I will remember that Boston rocks! ^_^

Ah for those from Melaka who doesn't know how my class looks like, this is it. *points down* Ignore the few guys. XD

How many more times do I have to face something like this in my life? It was just as sad when I left IJC, if not worse.

I guess Hafidz is right, we gotta move on. I guess I just have to say goodbye, and yeah, goodbye Boston.

But this goodbye is not meant for the friends that I have found in Boston.

Happy Holidays people! And enjoy!

Cheers!

P/S: Sorry that the post comes in a whole chunk. I've been trying to edit it.

4 craps:

Anonymous said...

OMG....
U make me feel soooooo nostalgic...
TT TT TT
Yeah, v all hav 2 move on...
I'm glad dat still got ppl appreciate our class...
Unlike... (dun wanna mention dat person)
Anyway...
BOSTON ROCKS!!!

Yuinyi said...

nostalgic huh. i've been feeling the same way. *sigh*

Some people dun appreciate the things they have. thats y.

and yea, boston rocks!

Anonymous said...

Aiyo yo.........
You wrote like as if u were flying soon...........
So NOSTALGIC........
JK will cry if he see this......... XD
And, Thanks for makind Boston a great class! Boston Rockz Forever!
Good luck in ur next sem..........
See you!
(Oh ya, I still need to contact u next sem........... I will dump a lot of works in badminton club to u! =P)

Yuinyi said...

haha CJ nice to see you here. XD
oh, i'd want to see JK cry because of what i wrote. It'd be interesting. hehe =P

I'm so gonna remember this Boston. *sigh*
Good luck in your next sem too! Although we won't be in the same class, i wish you and everyone else all the best. I'll be looking forward for badminton club too! XD

Subscribe