Whotcha, peeps!

It's Sunday 2:19 AM.
....
....
....
....
....

I'm going back there soon. In ah, 12 more hours?

Great.

I'm not really into the blogging mood now, but I might as well just blog since I have been blogging every single day aannd since I am going back there where the connection really sucks.

So great. I still want my holidays even if I get bored to death.

I so absolutely don't wanna leave the comfort of my house. No place like home, like they always say. Even though my house isn't really all that nice and classy and huge and equipped with air-conditioners in every single corner of the house, it's just different from Shah Alam. Yes, it get even warmer than my room in Cemara sometimes, and it gets pretty messy sometimes, but really, no place like home. I just can't find the words to describe that.

Forget the crap, the point is I just don't feel like leaving home.

After this, books books books studies studies studies. I promise I'm gonna work harder this year. I hope I don't break that promise. But I definately wanna stay away from the coffee if I can help it. It gets me pretty sick at times. X(

And I won't get to blog everyday anymore. Time to break that addiction. Even if the connection allows me to blog, I promise I'll try to stay away from the laptop. I won't even blog once every two days. Once in three days is fine I guess. XD

I heard this year's gonna be real busy.

*sigh*

Alright I'm just gonna look on the bright side. If there's any.

I'm done packing for the night by the way. I hope I didn't leave anything out. Leaving my toothbrush or my keys behind would be really stupid.

Oh by the way, I watched National Treasure 2 and it was great! I did say I'll watch it didn't I? XD

Okay I think it'll do me good if I head to bed right now. I'm feeling kinda sleepy. X(

Goodnight peeps!

Subscribe