8:18 AM

No Class = Nothing To Do

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay I didn't know it can get this freaking boring. Classes will only start tomorrow and this past two days have been really plain BORRINNGG!! We totally have nothing to do. Nothing at all. But I know, after classes really start, it's gonna be so busy I won't have time to eat and shit. X( I probably shouldn't complain now.

Anyway I just registered today, met many familiar faces and the new library is opened. Great, now we have a better library. *smiles* It still won't overcome my problem with libraries though. No matter what library it is, I'd just fall asleep if I try to study in one. =P

And, I've been placed into Irvine with a LOT of math geniuses. You tell me, how the hell am I supposed to react to that? It's totally stressful okay! It's a class for Calculus 1 by the way. AND I REALLY DON'T WANNA DO CALCULUS 1 FIRST!

I wanna go Pre-Cal first lah okay. Just let me have it my way. I'm so gonna change to Pre-Cal. If I can.

Guess what? I went jogging today. ^_^ Praise and pat me on the shoulder will ya? It was really great. I'm gonna keep it up. Really. Really really.

That's about the only useful thing I did today. The rest of the day was really kinda wasted just like that. I came back from jogging, took a bath, spent about half an hour staring blankly at my board, took my dinner at 8.30 P.M. and I don't know what happened next.

Tomorrow class's starting. I'm in Irvine. Did I mention that already? There're plenty of people I do not know in that class, except three, which are all math geniuses.

So great.

Just perfect.

And I owe people a hundred bucks.

*shoot myself*

Subscribe