8:08 AM

I Feel OLD.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm officially 18!

Happy Birthday to me. ^_^

I feel really pathetic, it's my birthday and I have to squeeze juice out of my brain for Calculus and Critical Thinking and Chemistry. So much to do on my birthday. X(

Anyway I can't blog about the birthday party. Damn connection here. I'm just too lazy to wait for the pictures to load. I might just post the pictures up when I get back to Melaka which is like two weeks more.

I'm using the cyber cafe by the way. And it's not very good too. Although it's like much better than the line in my room.

I just realised something. I'm a shopaholic. Yes I am. Maybe my condition ain't that critical yet, but I have a feeling it'll get worse. It's like, whenever I'm at the mall, I just have this need to buy SOMEthing. My hands itch. Today I wanted to buy books.

You know what, one day, when I finally gets my allowance, I'd take out a few hundred bucks and spend it all on books. One day.

One fine day.

Subscribe