10:16 AM

Sorry I Just Had To Blog

Posted by Yuinyi |

Whoops.

As I scrolled down my previous posts, I realised I've been blogging like almost every single day. I feel a little disgusted. I'm so dependent on my blog. I spend almost everyday with it. It's getting pretty scary eh?

*laughs*

What the heck.

Anyway, it's Saturday. I'm going back on Sunday. Oh man. This is gonna suck. I'm not gonna pack till later tonight.

January sounds really sucky cause
1. I'm going back to dead town Shah Alam.
2. I am turning 18. Why was I so excited in November?
3. Please let my birthday bash work out well.
4. There's no more reasons damn it.

I've always loved January each year. I'll try to love it this year too. It's so my month okay!

Aaaannd, I've yet to watch National Treasure 2. I think it's a nice one. Must watch. I'm so gonna watch it today. I don't care. Cause once I get back to Shah Alam, I'll hardly get any chance to watch any movies. X( [okay Mei Yueh, it's reminding me of our pimp]

*buries face in hands and wails*

Oh yeah, have any of you went out with a bunch of guys who only talk about studies, college and studies?

Yeah, I had the opportunity. Ask me how it went. It just seemed so remarkable I had to blog about it too.

*grins*

9 craps:

Anonymous said...

okay, so how was it to hang out with geniuses? like being trapped behind steel bars?

Yuinyi said...

Yea sort of! Ughh.. Imagine how it is when all they do is talk and all I do is sit and listen. And try to smile. XD

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. they we're that bad ler.. =p

Yuinyi said...

well, of course, they did talked to YOU.

Okay la, van. For your sake, they are nice people, just a little boring? =P

bruce@shark said...

Yes. I miss our pimp... A LOT sometimes. Not just the movies; the snooker, the bowling, the ice-skating, the pizza party, OKAY I gotta stop! See you tomorrow... though we'll feel tat we're missing a lot of ppl....

bruce@shark said...

Nvm la.. look on the bright side... we'll watch movies in our laptop then... =p

Yuinyi said...

We sure will.. Eh watch movies on laptop not nice wan... X(

JiHouh said...

Am i invited? (bday bash)

Yuinyi said...

Muahaha of course, that's if you do come back. You won't be coming back right? XD Too bad. Kekekeke

Subscribe