5:02 AM

Happy New Year!!!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

It's FINALLY the New Year!

New Year's Eve was great. New Year's countdowns are ALWAYS wayyy better than Christmas countdowns.

This year, like all the other past years, I celebrated at Melaka's famous Jonker Street. Well, to be honest, there aren't many happening places in Melaka and everyone will most probably gather around at Jonker. It sort of happens every year. I should seriously get a new location to party next year. XD

Before getting all hyped up, cendol is a must, so that we get enough energy later on. So, a stop by at the cendol shop. And we couldn't resist a session of cam-whoring.

Introducing Vanny, me, Jas

Don't be fooled, it was really packed. Up ahead.

Met up with Mich and her family. Then stopped at a bar which name I forgot. Geographer and Ringo were so packed, we had no choice but to settle down at a not-so-happening bar. X( But we got the party pack! And that's where the glow in the dark thingy came in. ^__^ Don't they look cute?

Two buckets of Carlsberg please! NO, of course I didn't drink it!! Underage okay! I just took a few sips. XD

And got pretty high and started cam-whoring again.

The time has come!! 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! *cheers*

I got so caught up with all the spraying and stuff that I didn't get to take any pictures! X(

The very first group pic of the year!! Don't we look dirty and sweaty and oily and happy? XD Sorry I look fat.

We met up with a few guys while spraying around and joined them for mamak.

The guys failed to entertain us. So, more pictures.

And more. Presenting the Darlie Couple of the Year.. Yonken and Mark! XD

And the Crapper of the Year.. Rishi! Yes, he craps more than me! Amazing!

Errr.. Don't go kissing in front of us!

Awww.. how happy. They are, erm what's his name again.. Yes, Yan Sern and Benji.

This is the driver of the year, Hock Yew. Yeaps I sat his car, and his turning was so wonderful, I somehow managed to sengetkan my spectacles. ^__^ Thank you!

Jas and I were really bored.

After mamak, we went to.. St. Paul's Hill. In the middle of the night, yes. *laughs*


This is the fort on top of the hill. A bit scary eh?

It's pretty boring up there, except the guys spooking themselves up. So, we went down again. =)


We had a group pic!



And another! I like this one too!


Don't they look gay?


Poser!!

Posers again. Benji, Yonken and Mark.

We then headed to Mich's house. We girls were supposed to stay over at her house, but I guess there's no need for it anymore. It was almost daybreak.


Everyone was half-dead. Eek, what's this black thingy?


Awww.. it's Benji!!! How cute! Wait, how come there's two Benji-s in the house? The guy Benji, and Benji the dog. XD
If there's any dogs I am not afraid of, it's Mich's dogs. So adorable!!


Now, don't go molesting the poor dog! It's male, for heaven's sake!


We hung around there until 7 and headed off for breakfast. You should see our zombie-like faces. Then, the guys went home and we went back to Mich's house and talked for 4 hours before falling asleep like pigs till 3 in the afternoon.

What a way to start the New Year. My feet hurt like hell.

Reason? This.

Lesson learnt. Never go partying whole night with your boots. I am the smart one to do that.

Oh before I forgot, Jas got me this from China! How sweet.. ^__^ Thank you!!

So yea, that's about it. My New Year celebration ended just like that.

I am so looking forward to this year!

Not forgetting, my BIRTHDAY is in 21 days!!! I dread being OLD.

18 sounds really old. X( No offense, people! =P


*runs off*

10 craps:

bruce@shark said...

Hey I got plan d for the week of your b day. Me you shiok and get other ppl... I tell you later. But we just don't go back tat week. Bring your boots along ah!! =p

Anonymous said...

haha...i wonder who is the other ppl ar??? ahhaha....

Yuinyi said...

AH! Mei Yueh! I also got plan!!! XD Okay u tell me when first. Then I see how. Lol. THANK YOU btw!!! So sweet!

Yuinyi said...

Eh Ah siok, what oth ppl you talking bout? *blur*

Anonymous said...

haha..no wonder u ask for de guys pics.. haha..
darlie couple of de year??
crapper of de year??
n hock u is de driver of de year??? hahaha.. yeah gotta admit la he's sorta liek de driver... muahahha....
but its not al boring right dat day?? like we concluded previously.. haha.. think it over i think its okay.. hehe.. not too bad la...

Yuinyi said...

hahaha of course. XD Cannot just put our pics ny ma. The entertaining guys should be included. Lol.

Yea, it was not bad la. Except the waiting parts. Hehe

Pison The Great said...

can i join ur party? hehehe...

Yuinyi said...

Oh Hafidz OF COURSE!!! Come to Melaka with me. Lol. I'll be really glad to welcome you!! Seriously.

Pison The Great said...

hahaha...yea right... then i'll have to stay in a hotel?????

Yuinyi said...

Aww.. why not?? XD Just for one night. You can afford what..

Subscribe