6:48 AM

How Can I Live Like This?

Posted by Yuinyi |

What a depressing day.

Yes, it’s the day class starts for the semester. Only yesterday was I complaining about not having anything to do, and today I am complaining that classes are starting already?

You see, the problem doesn’t really lie in whether the classes started or not. It’s actually more of being alone that’s making me depressed.

Again, I’m telling you I am in Irvine. I hardly know anyone there. There’s Kent Yee, Fuad and Chia Chyuan from Boston last semester and two other girls, both from Austin. And that’s about the only people I know there. Blame myself for having such a small circle of friends.

I had a really depressing morning. I went to class and saw no one. I then saw one of the girls and confirmed with her that the empty isolated classroom is indeed the place where I’m gonna spend my next four months in. Then the whole class missed our first subject, Chemistry because no one knows where to go and no one knows who to ask.

And I’m telling you it was such a quiet morning that I could almost die. Like I said, I hardly know anyone. And no one talks to me. Did I mention there are only three girls in my class? So I spent my whole morning, waiting for the lecturer to come, sleeping, staring into blank space, watching people and waiting. No one talks to me. No one talks to me.

It’s miserable.

When we all headed to the hall for LOU, rescue finally came to me. I met up with Sanddy, Sabrina, Li Xuan, Mei Yueh, and the other girls. It was such a relief. Like being brought back to life from death. Finally I had someone to talk to! Words can’t describe my feeling. It must have been the most touching scene of all times. *tears rolling down*

And then we Bostonians of Fall 2007 decided to have lunch together. Suddenly the world started spinning again. Everything fell back into place. I’m alive!

Line up for food!
First of all, *drumrolls* *spotlights* Say Hi to our very own Mr. Pison! =)
And then to the four hot guys: Qam, Kamal, Adib annnddd Zul!

Not forgetting the four hot girls: Sabrina, Li Xuan, Sanddy and Fong Yi.

You have already seen Zul and Mr. Pison, take a look at Albert and Chyuan too!


Of course must have my own self lah! *points* The one at the centre. XD Also say hi to Kent Yee a.k.a L a.k.a Perasan Guy and Sabrina again. =) Now, seriously Kent Yee, go get a hair cut. XD

This is ALMOST the whole gang.

Sanddy and I both agreed that this is quite a nice shot. XD


Awww.. the cat wants to join us. Now this reminds me of CopyKate. WE REALLY MISSED YOU!!!

And finally, a group pic! Notice some of them are not here? X(


JK ended the gathering with his memorable speech, "Gathering ended" and so we all head back for classes.

I’m telling you we just belong together. Right, people? *grins* The lunch was the only thing that made me feel human throughout the whole morning.

After lunch, it’s began to get gloomy and dark again. *sobs*

Sanddy and I went to my class and started chatting. We were like the only ones talking and laughing. Then, we began to notice something. Why like suddenly extremely quiet one?? *crickets chirping*


See, this is how it is like. You get what I mean.

The arrival of Pison Macha was a life saver. We made a hell of a noise. Don’t think anyone could sleep after that. XD I love you so much Pison!!!

I really miss being with my old classmates.

I just hope everything will start to get better after getting to know my new classmates. It’d better.


What a great start.

2 craps:

Copykate said...

omg i miss everyone! *cries*

those pix remind me of the old days. the same people. the same faces.

i think i'm gonna pay a visit next week! XD

Yuinyi said...

Oh great!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Subscribe