8:11 AM

Yes, I Love You.

Posted by Yuinyi |

And I thought Summer is truly all day fun and play.

So I've been told my grade for Calculus 1 is B+. No big deal, really. Somehow I expected that.

The thing is, getting B+ means Calculus 2 in Summer. *nodsnods*

Do I sound calm? Yes I do.
Okay now can I scream?

Why does it keep happening? First, B+ for Algebra and Trigo and I say "HI (*waves*)" to Calculus 1. Now B+ for Calculus 1 and here comes Calculus 2! Darn, why always B+? Am I smart or am I dumb? *scratches head*

I wanted a break. *pouts*
Fine, I'll just have to bear with it. Maybe it's a good thing. *shrug* It'll be more relaxing in Spring 2009?

Or maybe my lecturer will text me and tell me I can choose not to take it in Summer this year? =P

Good luck to me! =)

8 craps:

Pison The Great said...

The rule is simple.

After number 1, number 2 comes.

After number 2, number 3 follows.

Then, number 4 comes in.

*****

It is a "thang" fondly known as "D.E.V.E.L.O.P.M.E.N.T".

Think.

Yuinyi said...

When I saw "1 comment", why did I have a feeling it's you? Haha XD

I know Hafidz. Just let me whine for a while.

See, now I'm all enthusiastic to kick Cal2's a**. =P

Pison The Great said...

Hahaha...

Sunway...

syafiq.cberry said...

It would be great if you take cal2..

your coming semesters will be much more relaxing..

btw Hafidz, biotech students are only required to take up to cal1 right?

Pison The Great said...

entah... i got Cal2 s well...

Yuinyi said...

Oh Syafiq, I don't know if it'll be great but I'll definately try to survive. Again. =P

エル said...

aiya u surely survive la so pro haha
u have to take cal 2 anyway
it's just the matter of time..

Yuinyi said...

You and your so pro. Look who's talking laaa... XD

Subscribe