9:04 PM

Another week, another battle.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Good morning peeps!
It's the weekends, finally!

The past week was just... plain tiring. Sleeping at 4 every night, I almost collapsed.

At least my Website Presentation for Technical Writing class is over and done with! All the late nights (especially yesterday) was worth it. ^_^

So finally I can get some proper sleep. Before next week. It won't be a nice week as well. Tests, presentations.. again. *rolls eyes*

On Wednesday, I thought a miracle happened when I heard of the new rule that we girls are allowed to wear short sleeves. Shorts for sports as well! How convenient!
On Thursday, they took down the notice. No more short sleeves and shorts. Back to the old system. Because there are lots of complaints? I wonder.

What the heck lah. Made me happy for nothing. =.=

By the way, we had a Mid-Autumn Festival gathering again this year. How it reminded me of last year's gathering. Reminded me of Kate, of truth or dare, of Chyuan breakdancing (but I didn't really see it, darn), of JK turning the lantern 360 degrees as if trying to experiment the centripetal force =.= which he did again this year, of us getting busted by guards (this part's most memorable =P), and of all the blog posts that followed up that event. And to be honest, (sorry CJ) not to say the bbq wasn't nice but I enjoyed last year's more.

First semester still the best ever? Juniors, better enjoy your first one! XD

Have I mentioned that I've found the school I want to go? (Finally!) UIUC, I'm coming!! XD (gosh, please accept me)

So, it's Saturday already. Time for me to work like a cow again. =.=

to follow my heart, or to follow my dreams?

6 craps:

Liz said...

cow= kerbau? =p

cant help but recall hafidz blog post =p

Yuinyi said...

LOL exactly. I was thinking about that. I wanted to put kerbau, but then changed my mind, decided cow sounds slightly better. XD

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

UIUC! Illinois!
yay somewhere near me! =)

Yuinyi said...

Haha yeaahh, that's IF I can get in. XD

Pison The Great said...

aih? cow works meh? As far as I know, they eat only, and PRODUCE MILK! XD

Yuinyi said...

Why do you have to emphasize 'produce milk'??? Ishh.. XD

Subscribe