7:32 AM

Home!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Edited - with that quote I really like. =P

Hello babes sekalian. I'm back in Melaka.

Good news : Food, home, aircon, car!
Bad news : Bored. I'm gonna get fat. And, who's gonna play frisbee with me???? XD

Okay. I just found out that a friend has been playing frisbee for the past four years. YAY. And he plays softball as well. DOUBLE YAY.

Oh since I have free time(before I actually start studying =P), I downloaded this really awesome movie.

It's fantastic. Really really good. You should watch it. (Shoot, I'm in tears.)

I first saw it at al-Rafi and had to leave halfway through the show, so I decided that I must finish the story. Not disappointing at all. Yay.

Watch it watch it! XD


"But even an ordinary secretary or a housewife or a teenager can, within their own small ways, turn on a small light in a dark room. You are the heroes. You are heroes every day."
- Miep Gies, Freedom Writers
(Man, I really like this)

2 craps:

Liz said...

hahah! apasal wear jacket summoe? cold meh? =p

Yuinyi said...

Haha you mean the post after this? LOL I wanted to take it off, but like very revealing. =.= Even without taking it off, my fren (Jyi) is already commenting that I look revealing (it was low cut). Take off edi it'll be bare back sumore. Hahaha. So, tak yah lah tak off. Not say go clubbing also. =P

Subscribe