8:50 AM

F.U.B.A

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm now in F.U.B.A.

Fat Ugly Broke Association.
Other clubs and associations include WBC and Pat Gong Pat Poh Association. XD

I had (guess?) slices of pizza today and one slice of chocolate and strawberry mooncake. Don't ask me why chocolate and strawberry. =P BBQ this Sunday, and Thursday. Food oh food.

Must drag people to play frisbee with me everyday already. Hafidz, watch out. XD

*******************************************************************************

Did I mention I've been sleeping at 4 a.m. every day for three consecutive days? And still play frisbee for three consecutive days. Without naps in the afternoon. No wonder my body is aching. ( I can hardly throw backhand using the hand I usually use for backhand now.. ) And I am feeling sleepy too.

Thing is, I have so much to catch up on.

With Civilization presentation to prepare by Thurs ( I did it halfway, then realised that my topic clashed with my friend's so now have to redo although I spent so much time reading *cries*), Calculus quiz on Wednesday, Physics TEST on Thurs, Website Designing presentation on Friday, frisbee, researching on universities, and I can't remember what, I hardly have time to sleep. *cries*

I'm looking like a panda.

Horrible.

Going back tomorrow, but I think I'll be sleeping at 4 for the next three days as well. *sigh* Need to do Calculus, Physics, Civilization, all in three days.

I need coffee! XD


P/S: I played frisbee in the rain today. I hope I won't fall sick. =P

Note to Mei Yueh: Almost danced in the rain, but didn't want to look like siao po dancing alone. Oh and no music. XD

2 craps:

Liz said...

hahaahaha

I'm in F.U.B.A and WBC. Also in E.E.C. (extremely emo club) *proud proud*

what do you mean you need coffee? you need sleep!

shoo shoo shoo! sleep!!!

Yuinyi said...

No I need coffee!! CGPA at risk!! XD

Subscribe