11:38 AM

Suprise Birthday Party - September Babies!

Posted by Yuinyi |

A very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Darlynn and Onn Onn, and *looks at time* (okay it's time) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH SIOK! You're 18! (as old, oops as YOUNG as I am)


It was a gathering of old friends *nostalgic* and since most of us are back for the Raya break, we've decided to throw a suprise for the three of them. It was at a restaurant at Dataran Pahlawan. Darn I forgot the name. The atmosphere's really nice, because they play nice songs, it's quiet (more like, no one else is there except the bunch of us) and it's new. XD XD Oh and I believe it'll be romantic at night. HAHAHAHA.

So, lovely restaurant. Nice food. Nice cake. Reasonable price. ^_^

And so photos photos photos.

Eunice, don't stare! XD

That's yours truly, and Jas!

Oh I found my darling again! XD XD Jyi says I am fat. NOT!

I like this one! So cute!!! Jyi, you can no longer call yourself cool. You're officially CUTE! XD

Stop playing around, I'm trying to get a decent photo here!!! *smacks hands away*

Tadaaa~~!! *sings birthday song*

Yay, happy faces. (Darlynn, Siok, Onn Onn) Birthday girls, make a wish!

No, make three. Tell us the first two and keep the last to yourself! XD

Tradition. Must take out candles with your mouth. You know what, don't ask me to do that on my birthday, cause I will most likely end up ruining the whole cake and then I'll have to finish everything and because I'd like to have a cheesecake, I'll be a balloon by the time I finish the entire cheesecake. So, don't ask me to do that. HAHAHAHA

First one to go, Darlynn!!!

Ah Siok!!!

Finally, Onn Onn!!

Pose with the presents!

Did I mention they have nice cakes? XD

We paid, then left and went for a little shopping. (Come on, we're girls)

Full of rings! Who ARE the lucky GUYSSS?? (You know what, all of them were put on by ME. XD)

Then, I tried to act bimbotic. Successful! Don't you think I look totally dumb? =P

A few last ones before you guys leave, and we all go back to our books (which are waiting patiently for us at home)!

Onn Onn and I. Her sis plays frisbee for my school team. HAHAHA.

I like this one as well! I told you Jyi, you are getting cute. =P

How often do you actually see me smile without showing my teeth? And it actually turns out pretty well! =P

And so, this is where we part again.

Till we meet again after the STPM exam!!

Subscribe