4:26 AM

Cockroaches.

Posted by Yuinyi |

You know what, seriously!!

Why can't they like stop pestering me?

I was sitting on the floor with my lappie on the sofa (I do that all the time), minding my own business when I felt something brush against my feet.
It's a cockroach, and it ran back under the sofa. Okay fine with me.

So I didn't bother and continued minding my own business, thinking that it's no harm if it just stays under the sofa. I'm like so kind right. (actually I was too lazy to kill it =.=)

The next day, it came out to greet me again, making me jump like I got an electric shock. *sabar...*

The next day, it went halfway into my pants. Damn it. It's annoying me already!!
Another day, again. You know what, this cockroach really wants to rape me or something. You pervert. Why are you so obsessed with me huh? XD

This morning, I woke up at 5.48 a.m and realised I'm sleeping with a cockroach. (excuse me I'm still a virgin) WTH? It freaking went up my lovely bed!!

You know what you tiny little ungrateful annoying cockroach, if I see you again, you're dead meat. Hah!

12 craps:

Liz said...

yeah. that little bugger is so ungrateful. whack him the next time he tries to rape u! XD

Yuinyi said...

I will!! Not lah.

I will spray him!! MUAHAHAHAH!!!

SimpleSanddy said...

Lolz... U 4got 2 mention dat de cockroach also entered de bathroom when u were inside the bathroom... I winder what is it trying to do...

Is it in love wif u Yuinyi? FOr sparin its life so many times. Not many ppl are so kind one u knw? No wonder u stay in the room most of de time 2day... Kekekekekeke!!! XD

Yuinyi said...

HAHAHA me staying in the room has got nothing to do with the cockroach la. Haha I just feel like being in the room. =P

Oh yea hoh, forgot to mention the bathroom incident. Stupid cockroach. =P

maggiesedapgiler said...

i heard fried cockroaches are delicious...=p..
don't kill and throw it away.hahaha.crap

Yuinyi said...

Fried cockroaches... Hmm.. sounds good. Can ask CJ to fry it for me. =P

Chin Jian said...

Maybe someone actually morphed into a COCKROACH n sneaked into ur room?
Kekeke...
U got a secret admirer le! =P

Yuinyi said...

OMG that's BAD. If it's a PERSON, it's VERY BAD.

It went into the toilet with me!!!!

XD

Caryn said...

oh me god..
if i were u, i would've already killed it..XD..
i'm damn scared of them.. *shivers*

Yuinyi said...

Haha I guess I got used to it. I see them pretty much around here in my hostel. LOL ask Sonia. =P

syafiq.cberry said...

I freaked out that one time I saw a roach brush up my feet. I thought it was like a swooshing thread from my pants or something. It was disgusting.

I fell you Yuinyi! Squash that imbecile and make it payyyyy!!

Yuinyi said...

Ewww... squash it??? No no no... hahah I don't want all the juice and whatever organs in the cockroach to dirty my hands. =P I'll just keep my distance and spray it. XD XD

Subscribe