4:22 AM

Killed me, not literally.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I was walking back towards Block 3 Cemara just now when I realised that now, I can no longer stop right in the middle of the road, look up and say I’m depressed and refuse to walk. (Normally, Mei Yueh and I would laugh our hearts out after I do that. She’s leaving tomorrow.)

It’s very sad.

Because when I was walking, I felt like stopping right at the spot I used to stop and just stay there. But cars will probably honk at me. People will think I lost coordination of my hands and legs.

It’s very sad, because I know everything that’s making me sad was all my own doing and my own stupidity. Who else to blame but myself?

It’s very sad, because I’m keeping my Frisbee disc for now. The thought itself killed me.

And sometimes, there are some things I just refuse to admit, even though I know they are true. That sucks.


Today I feel very alone.

*Currently in love with the song Lucky - Jason Mraz*

6 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Hey... don't make ur loyal reader sad lo... After BBQ, and countless turnovers (:P), if you say that u r thinking of attempting suicide, i'll stop you, and i'll murder you.

At least you die for a reason - u were murdered.

But running away from problems like that? Bongok.

*i know u won't do it anyway... Hehehe... *Emo talk"*

Yuinyi said...

Haha are you my loyal reader? =P

Excuse me? Did I say I wanna die? LOL I'm not at that stage yet okay. =.= I don't go to the extend of killing myself. Just.. sad. =P

Liz said...

i feel very alone today too....

*sigh*

Yuinyi said...

*sad high five*

Pison The Great said...

Yy, j.i.c. :P

Why is everyone so emo recently???

What is hapenning to the world???

I need to do something.

Yuinyi said...

I don't know about everyone else, but not playing frisbee makes me sad. Then when I am sad, I think about other things, which makes me sadder. LOL *stupid me*

You wanna do something? Like what? Go around giving people flash games? =P

Thanks anyway, kept me entertained. ^_^

Subscribe