10:59 AM

Talk about the little things.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Another week gone. Suddenly I realised, we've only a few more weeks before the end of Fall 08.

I was pretty much contented with everything today.

I woke up at 7 (I don't usually wake up this early niahahaha), studied (so hardworking, I know! XD) and went for my test at 2.30 p.m. Calculus. You know what, I sort of screwed this test although not as bad as the first one. Thing is, I wasn't upset at all. =P We were just informed about the test yesterday, (yes, with less than 24 hours preparation) and considering the fact that we had limited time for revision (freaking 10 subtopics), and that I actually worked very hard for this test (did not laze around like always), yea, I was happy. Because this time I tried my best. I can proudly say I TRIED!! Like what nanny always told me. (Oops, miss you lah)

Today I was walking and I saw some people selling what I call fire-flowers. =P Direct translation from 'bunga api'. LOL

So, knowing me, what do you think I did? =P


(look at the shapes! XD)

Foong Yi was there too, perfect timing, cause it's her birthday!! XD
Reminded me of what we did last year.

Played frisbee too. Went mamak with a few friends.

And earlier, went to the park and talked to Liz until dinnertime. Looked at the sky and admired how beautiful it looked.

If there's one thing I like about being in Cemara, it's the sky that I see from the 5th floor balcony every evening. It makes climbing 5 flight of stairs worth the huh hah huh hah. XD It's so... beautiful. (where's my DSLR? *looks into the future*)



Imagine if I have a DSLR with me!!!

Talk about the little things in life.

Appreciating nice oldies that my dad thought I NEVER listen to.
Laughing my heart out at random things, even some things that my friends don't find it funny. =P
Appreciating how cute my friend's room looked from my room, with the little lights hanging on the window.
Having the entire house to myself *evil grin* and just having a nice, quiet night to chill.
Reminiscing about the past (you know, I seem to like doing this).
Just spending time, sitting down and talking to each other, before we all get seperated in a year's time. =(
And the moon. Yes, the moon.


Last but not least, getting enough sleep!!
Goodnight!!

9 craps:

Pison The Great said...

"Laughing my heart out at random things, even some things that my friends don't find it funny. =P"

I'm not one of them, right? :D

Yuinyi said...

*laughing out loud*

No you're definately not. We can go to jail for laughing in public eh? XD Hahahaha!

Pison The Great said...

Yeay! Let's go to jail, and that reminds me of my dream!!!!!!

ROTF!

Yuinyi said...

Hahah I don't wanna be in your dream. I'm a coward and I'll get killed. XD

Liz said...

hahahahhaha

now this conversation is cute =)

Yuinyi said...

I'm cute, I know. XD XD

Pison The Great said...

I am, as well. XD

사성개 said...

yea, where's ur dslr?

Yuinyi said...

It's... not here yet. =P I'm bugging my dad already!!! XD

Subscribe