9:32 AM

Of Ultimate and CUTE guys.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay so I went to this Sunway Inter-Varsity Open. At Sunway college, obviously.

As a spectator.



Met up with Ding Yan and Siang, bumped into Sze Jein and Crystal. =D It feels good to bump into people you know when you least expected it.

So well the game's.. not bad. Some teams were good... and had plenty of cute guys!!!!!!!

So I spotted this really cute guy. Cuteguy1. Then Cuteguy2. And there's this one I call my-kai-kor-look-alike. (godbro-look-alike) XD Cuteguy3. (Sorry lah, these are what single available girls do when they go to a game but not to play - we stalk people!)

He's like so cute and he was sitting right IN FRONT OF me. ^_^

So then I came back and went blog-hopping, hoping to find if Cuteguy1 has a blog or something. Niahahahaha.

And I found Cuteguy3! I browsed through his blog, and *gasp*. He was here. In Cemara. HERE. Cemara Starbucks. (to visit his friend, omg who happens to stay like 3 floors below me, you know what I hope she doesn't see this niahahah) *shhh* XD

And the best thing, he's going to the States too! Great, maybe I can bump into him there. =P

Yay.
Okay now I feel happy, excited, cute, and bimbotic. =P


Enough of cute guys. (I just hope he comes here again and I'll ask him to play with me, even if he doesn't know me! Oh wait, Jiamun's idea: maybe I can act dumb and get him to teach me! =P)

Came back feeling very tired. Sunburn on my hands, face and neck. My nose is so red. I look like a lobster (quoted from Jiamun XD). My right arm is aching. Too much forehand. Huhu~

Time to get working on Empirical Report!!

8 craps:

Liz said...

lolz. my ideas quoted in ur blog ah?

eh.i prefer cuteguy1 la... *shhh* ask him come here i can pretend dumb ma...

eh. wait. i am horrible in frisbee to start with. no need pretend! XD

*fun to concoct wild stories. imagine if they bump into this. lol!*

Yuinyi said...

Who knows? =P The cuteguy3 knows the girl staying in the same block as us what. Wait she blog hop blog hop, hop until here, then she tell him, then HAHAHA save all our work. Straight away tell him he's cute and ask him to come. =P =P

kira max said...

hahahah... then who is the cute guy 1? btw yuin yi.. how u know do (i mean blog hop) till can find out he knows the girl in ur hostel??

then who is cute guy 2??

Yuinyi said...

Cuteguy1 is the one I said smiled at us. =P =P That one cuter. XD

Well, my friend knows a friend in the Inti team, so I went to his blog and then hopped to her blog, and through her blog I found him lor. Then I read his blog, so I know lor. =P

Hahah I'm very pro leh. =P

kira max said...

ya ...sooo sooo sooo sooo pro.... as pro how u study..... hahahhahahahahah

Yuinyi said...

Oh... no no no. Hahaha when it comes to studies, sadly I'm not so pro. XD How I wish I am. =P

Liz said...

lolz

let's drop hint hint to her? =p bobby got link u wat! kekekkeke

Yuinyi said...

*evil grin*

XD XD

Subscribe