12:53 AM

No more eggs and teh tarik

Posted by Yuinyi |

Seriously. I should never ever have any form of breakfast at all before a game. No, actually, I should just skip breakfast unless I'm hungry, not only before a game, but everyday. =.= Now I feel like puking. No no, actually I felt like puking from this morning right after I finished breakfast till now. I didn't even finish half of my RM 6.30 lunch despite the fact that I was starving! Ahh, what a waste. Now I'm hungry. But I feel like puking. *bengang*

Rafi should really start having roti canai-s in the afternoon so that people like me don't have to waste money on expensive nasi. Seriously!

Mully Day 2. How was the game? We lost both games - against El Ninos and KBU.

Well, Hazwan was practically shouting at everyone of us. Being the new girl, and the weakest in the team, I don't really have much to say, but I think we should have won against El Ninos at least. *sigh*

As for myself, I still have so much to work on...!! *shrinks into the size of an ant*
Next week's is against Oops again, and Satu Lagi (I think).

And and and, I'm so gonna stay over at someone else's place (or else I'll REALLY be alone in Cemara) after the game (Jas, or Van, or Shir) because they're all gonna be here and we're gonna go shoppiiiiinnnnggg!! (provided I have roti kosong every day till next Saturday! XD)

Right now, I think I should get my nap. =P And will that freaking cold stop irritating me?? (annoying lil itchy throat and runny nose)


P/S: Mission2 accomplished! LOL

Subscribe