1:02 AM

Dress Up and Have Fun.

Posted by Yuinyi |

So guess what? I did go to the Halloween Night after all. Told you I might change my mind. It's so typical of me! XD

Last year I went as a gothic. This year, very last minutely decided, I did not have anything to wear. I was trying to decide whether to just wear my masquerade mask that I bought for 20 bucks and did not have a chance to use it (this is the chance!) or to use excessive make-ups and dress up as a doll. Oh yes, dolls give me the creeps.

Then I heard the Oggy and the Cockroaches song ringing from my phone. Ahah! In the end, guess what I went as?



Something I always rolls eyes at. XD I'm a Survivor! Final two! =P


The most enthusiastic people! I love em! Especially the king!


Next up, parade! We have Princess Jasmine.

I became.... THE GRAVITY! XD I make the magic carpet fly! XD




Spongebob Squarepants!


And the snail - whatever the name is XD - NICELY DONE!!



Madagascar! Liz looks like a cute baby lion. XD


And for the closing ceremony - Luau Party! Great job - Intec standard. :)


That's me looking Hawaiian. XD


The bitches who came all the way from INTI! Sue Ray and my date for the night, Kelvian!



And of course, the event manager who did a great job (and missed sleep for days), our one and only Queen Bitch! XD *pats head for working so hard*
Something I observed from Luau? Having boobs is a disadvantage to people who wants to play limbo. =P

It has been a week full of events! And quizzes and tests poking me from behind. XD I pretty much screwed my second Calculus test. Tak payah dream of getting another A for that. =.=

Nevermind the test! It's my goddamn last year in Intec! I neeeeeeeddd to have fun, right right right?
Oh yes, after I study for all my tests and quizzes next week. T.T
p/s: EARTH HOUR TONIGHT! 8.30 till 9.30! REMEMBER! =)

6 craps:

WayeYoung said...

Hafidz looks so highhhhh! LOL

Intoxicated by your presence la :P

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha he was high with so much to do! Barely had time to layan the bitches. XD

Liz said...

lolz...
you look great as the hawaii girl btw! =)

Yuinyi said...

Thanks!! =)

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

seems like tons of fun there. miss everything and everyone.

Yuinyi said...

It's our last year here... I'm going to miss all these soon too!!

Subscribe