12:20 PM

Happy April Fools' Day

Posted by Yuinyi |

She noticed the difference. And she sighed.



Was it because it was April Fools' Eve?

I had a terrible evening. Not the worst, but bad enough that I pek cheked all the way through the night.

I tried to keep myself awake, reading Beloved. By 5.30 p.m. I dozed off on my bed and woke up to the sound of football. Today I realise that no matter how much I love the lively atmosphere in Cemara, I hate to wake up to the sound of football. For some reasons, it is starting to make me restless, and even to the extend of causing my heart to beat so fast that I cannot continue sleeping no matter how much I wanted to. I don't know why.

So I gave up sleeping. Woke up, tried to keep my heartbeat steady, and got a message for frisbee. (Oh yes, the sound of the disc would be better)

While waiting, I managed to amuse myself watching the sepak takraw people who were joking around (I think). I laughed by myself. =P

Then I felt awful playing frisbee because I noticed how much I suck.

After repeated failures at correcting my forehand, I went up, wanted to take a shower, and guess what, I got locked in my room when I tried to open the door with my key and my key broke. In the keyhole. And so Sanddy and Alicia were stuck outside and I was stuck inside. I tried not to panic but the internet connection wasn't working well and I needed the connection cause I need to pay the dues for Toastmasters! And so I needed to go somewhere with stable enough connection ---> PAK LI. But I was stuck in my room. And I was so worried I'd be stuck until midnight or something. (with NO DINNER) I even entertained thoughts of jumping down from my fifth floor balcony. Haha. And I wished I had long enough hair (like Rapunzel) and someone would come and save me. Imagine me standing at the balcony (PRINCESS YUIN YI) waiting for my prince charming to rescue me. HAHA

Finally some kind of prince did come. The technician! Yay. So I was saved. And rushed off to Pak Li. And paid the dues. And did not manage to check my uni application status because of the lack of time. (Oh the curfew!!!)

And when I came back, the internet was still faulty.

Sigh.

Pek chek because of stuff like this. Oh and I forgot to mention that TM seems to be dying. Sigh. I'm sorry I had to quit. I really ought to save money. T.T

Thank god now it's good again. I hope. So I can blog and vent all my pek chekness into my blog.

That's Sanddy through the knobhole thing. =P Now the key to my room is.. the screwdriver. =.= No please don't rob me. XD

2 craps:

KeL-V-En said...

hehehe
now easier 2 sneak into ur room d.. XD

Yuinyi said...

LOL don't even think about it. XD

Subscribe