11:13 PM

Lies.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I had a very sweet dream today.

Let me tell you one thing. I HATE SWEET DREAMS. They lie to you. Just when everything felt so real and you felt so incredibly happy that miracles seem to be happening, you wake up (to the smell of the burning ass) to find out that it's all just a dream. Those miracles did not happen after all. False hope. Time to wake up and face reality.

I wouldn't even mind a nightmare for once. At least then I would wake up with relief. To know that oh I'm safe and sound in my bed and be grateful to have the sun on my skin. Then it will be a happier morning because I would be glad to wake up, glad to know that reality isn't that cruel.

4 craps:

Chin Jian said...

Chill... At least you still get sweet dreams... I had nightmares for the past few days.. >.<

Yuinyi said...

I used to like them. Today I realised all they did were to give me false hopes.

For a long time, I couldn't remember my dreams. This one, I remember so clearly. =.=

Liz said...

chin jian: nightmares?!? O.o

yuinyi: owh? i like sweet dreams... hm. it gives me a sense of sweetness when times are bitter. even if only for a while. better than nothing... =/

Yuinyi said...

Lol. I asked for a nightmare, I got one this morning. Wth. =.="

Subscribe