8:13 PM

Tuesday Morning

Posted by Yuinyi |


It's a morning I haven't had for a long long time.

Waking up in the morning, (freaking 7 a.m. on a holiday!) with rain drizzling outside (aaahh.. ;)), radio turned on to Hitz.fm (Chris Daughtry on air), and no sun shining on my butt yet, nice and cold air outside. Oh yesss, and a nice cup of warm coffee. Perfect.

Turned on TV - kids program. Turned off TV. Slumped back onto the couch. Sniff sniff. Oh the flu! The one imperfection of such a perfect morning. Sniff sniff.

Of course, given the lazy ass that I am, I wouldn't be up this early without a reason. I had to run some errands for my dad, oh yes, how I wish I can just stay at home and fall asleep in such a nice weather. XD See, my life involves sleeping. A lot.

I should really start waking up early and having breakfast instead of sleeping through it and going straight to lunch. This way, maybe I can get more work done. It's freaking Tuesday and I haven't really started on anything. Term paper, Chemistry, Physics, Ethics, Calculus, blablablah.

Ah but the thing is, I have the tendency to go to bed very early in the morning. Like, 3 a.m. in the morning and as we all know, I need 8 hours of beauty sleep (catching up since I'll only get half the amount of time to sleep when college starts again T.T) and thus I sleep all the way until 11 a.m or most of the time, 12 p.m. XD That's when my butt gets heated a lot. Hahaha ok laugh at my lame joke.

I shall not procrastinate any further. Oh yes, I'm determined. (Yeah right bullshit XD) Ever since the holidays started I have been doing practically nothing. Okay, I ate and slept a lot, went for a movie - Marley and Me, and oh it was so adorable and it made me cry towards the ending! Of course we all know the kind of typical ending for such movies, but still, I couldn't resist tearing up and tried so hard not to simply because my sisters were with me. - went mamaking with my friends until 1 a.m. (My friends suggested I try wearing skirts although I insisted that I gave up skirts for some time already- what do you think? HAHA *imagines self in a skirt* Okay now I miss shopping) and just lepaking at home. TODAY, I shall study.

Oh I'm just crapping on a Tuesday morning. Wonderful morning. Happy.

*squeals in delight*

The joy of being home. =)

Have a wonderful Tuesday folks!

7 craps:

Liz said...

lolz.

i miss wearing a skirt too abit...

*peeks into wardrobe and decides i really need to go shopping if i wanna wear skirt*


HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY =)

Chin Jian said...

lolz skirts missing from a girl's wardrobe? =P

Have a nice day btw! (ouch u woke up earlier than me =P)

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha I don't miss wearing one - since I haven't really wore any for as long as I can remember. XD

And I still don't think it's necessary to wear skirts to look feminine. XD (pengikut Mei Yueh, anti-skirts! =P)

Have a great Tuesday you two! ^_^

Chin Jian said...

Haha all anti-skirts! =P

WayeYoung said...

skirts ;)

Anonymous said...

skirts.. nt a bad idea at all u know.. it can make someone look really different... n maybe with dat makes it easier for u to capture one's heart...
hahaha... oh crap, wat m i saying.. its just skirts.. but stil i think it'l look hot on u..
:)

Yuinyi said...

I stand by what I said. I prefer dresses! XD XD

I'll give it a try one day and prove it to you. HAHAHA

Subscribe