11:40 PM

Sup Daging Nasi Putih Satu, Air Suam Satu!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Pardon me. I broke down again.

I was chatting with Kelvian after class, and kept telling him, "Hey you! Quit emoing. You're supposed to be the stronger one." And I was positive that I'm just going to go through the day fine. You see, I had almost nothing troubling me that day.

I took a nap, woke up, and felt horrible. I took a bath, went for dinner and hell went loose when I saw pasar malam, al-Rafi, and sup daging plus nasi putih.

Oh yes, I do feel stupid. Crying without any valid reasons. And hello? I was telling someone else to be happy? *smacks self repeatedly*

I think I am annoying for crying so much. I'm such a crybaby I think I could kill myself for that. Oh that was before I realise that I cannot die. Because Nanny asked me to do something for him, and if I die, no one will help him (oh yea right, as if I am the only person left in Intec) and he will kill me for not helping him. At that point I started crying AND giggling at the same time. Giggling at myself and at my own stupidity.

By the way, I was not suicidal okay. I wouldn't kill myself. Haha.

And did I mention how much I hate dislike Intec bus drivers because they like to keep us waiting and waste our precious time? Class ended at 8.30 this morning (oh yes, half an hour class =.=) and I decided to come back to Cemara so that I can take a proper nap and study for Physics. It was 8.30 a.m. and thinking that there should be buses going in and out, I went to the bus stop and took the trouble to ask the bus drivers if that lonely bus there was going to Cemara and they told me yeah, of course.

So I waited together with Sanddy who decided to come back too. At 9.30 a.m. we decided to screw the bus and took a mini bus which appeared quite as soon as we went outside to wait for it. Thank god. And screw Intec bus drivers. We did ask them a few times in that one hour if they are going to Cemara. And they kept telling us yes. One told us that he'll be driving that particular bus back to Cemara at 9.00 a.m. NOT NINE THIRTY.

And so I wasted one hour. Of precious sleep studying.

So now I've got to have my lunch and do some exercises for Physics.

2 craps:

Liz said...

*hugs*

come on, you're not annoying. you're merely going through a tough period of time *and i expect you to pull through. soon! XD*

yeah the "beloved" busses... ah well. at least i don't actually need mini busses everyday. sth to thank them for. and busses are nice for...

err. nvm =)

stay happy! =) *hugs* you are a strong bimbo, remember? =p

Yuinyi said...

Haha I still think I am annoying. Amazing how you can stand me. Lol.

Thank god the minibus came early. =P Hahaha I KNOW! Just one thing, I hate how my hair gets all messed up. XD

Yea, like Jian Wei said. I'm a strong bimbo. LOL

Subscribe