11:55 PM

Screw the quiz?

Posted by Yuinyi |

It's Americans Indulgence Week. With so many other tests and quizzes coming. =.="

I am REALLY tempted to go for Halloween's Night tonight. But, I have a quiz tomorrow and you all know I need a really long time to study for even one chapter. I have no costume. I have two tests coming this week. BUT I REALLY WANNA GO! *dilemma*

How how.

Sigh.

Halloween's Night reminds me of last year's Americans Indulgence Week. =) I remember how me and Mei Yueh last minutely decided to go as gothics - which turned out a bit weird I think. And I remember Nanny as the host. LOL I think you looked so much better being a Mr Dracula though. ^_^ And I remember Baby's cute (supposed to be horrifying) mask. =P

SO I REALLY WANNA GO.

But it's a busy week. T.T I know someone else who's MUCH busier than I am, being part of the committee and all (seriously, you're overworking and making people worry =.=) and still surviving.. but but but.... *emo*

Oh well. I can still go last minutely like last year. Wished I have Mei Yueh here to do spontaneous things with me. (and we can say, screw the tests!!!!! XD) *still contemplating*

I can't wait for Summer. Miss Siti said we'll only have one subject in Summer. YAY. :D

Now if I wanna go tonight, I really need to finish studying ASAP. Who knows, I might change my mind and decide to go. =P

*runs away*

p/s: my fav bitch got a dslr! NOT FAIR! =P *makes a plan to steal it from him* niahahahahahha!!

4 craps:

Anonymous said...

join the 'screw the quiz/test' club n come=P

KeL-V-En said...

WTH!! wana steal my DSLR?!?!
humph!! nvr bringing it 2 take pics of u, make do with my hp camera.. XP

like i said last nite, study all nite n sleep in class so u can go 2 Halloween n then cont studying aftr that, seems like u din get my msg.. *sob sob*

niways, good luck n tell me how it goes.. =)

Yuinyi said...

Carpicorn, I went! =) Can I know who you are? XD

Kelvian!! Bring your DSLR for me to see!!!!!!!!! XD I WENT I WENT! Hahaha I'll tell you about it when you go online. =)

Anonymous said...

yeah, i saw u=P btw, i'm me? just a tiny unimportant speck of dust;p

Subscribe