3:08 AM

That Kind of Happiness.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Do you know one thing I learnt when I came here with Mei Yueh a.k.a Pinggan (who was with me all the time until she flew to Stanford :))?

I learnt how to feel happy doing things for other people.

Funny that I seemed to just realise how I really find joy in doing things for the people I really care for. During our first year in Intec, Mei Yueh and I would walk around the shopping complex and out of the blue decide to do something cute/buy something for someone. Like giving people roses during Valentines, and although we got none in return, I felt so happy doing that. Genuinely happy. And that's only one of the so many things we did that I won't forget. :)

Today I managed to dig out that kind of joy in me again.

Even though I had to go to OSSP, walk back to HEA a few times to look for Pn. Su, and today, walk to HEA from U Block, then walk back to OSSP, and walk back to the bus stop with my physics book (fuh!) I walked all the way smiling. Because I was doing something for Nanny! =)

Maybe in some ways doing things like this make me feel not so useless. That I am able to help the people I care, make them happy and see them smile. It is freaking worth all the trouble! Plus the fact that I get to burn some fats? Hell worth it.

And so Nanny, I hope everything works out well for you! :)


My fan is annoying me. It's stuck and won't turn.

3 craps:

capricorn said...

love: giving and expecting nth in return
happiness: having love=)

Liz said...

=)

you love your nanny awwwwwwwwwwwwww XD

hmm. you know. i won't mind giving you work =p hahahha just kidding.

*muses over anonymous capricorn's statement*

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha ah well, in a way, I guess I do love him like a brother since he has done things brothers do: bullied me, made me happy, bullied me, made me happy. LOL

And I am still wondering who capricorn is.

Subscribe