11:48 AM

Because I Am Bored and Emo.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Because I am bored and a bit emo.

RULES:
- Tell 100 Truths
- Tag 20 people after
- They do the same back to you

1. Last beverage → Lover's Potion. Some mocktail.
2. Last phone call → Shirleen calling me out.
3. Last text message → Shirleen asking me why am I not coming out from my house when she arrived (padahal I went to HER house to pick her up wth)
4. Last song you listened to → Gives you hell
5. Last time you cried → Several days ago? A week maybe.

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → Haven't even dated anyone. =.="
2. Been cheated on? → Nope
3. Cheated someone else? → I'm an angel. XD
4. Lost someone special? → You tell me.
5. Been depressed? → Sadly yes
6. Been drunk and threw up? → Luckily, nope. XD

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS: White, black. It depends really.

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Like, duh???!!
2. Fallen out of love → Guess not.
3. Laughed until you cried → Anyone who hasn't got no life. LOL I have a life. XD
4. Met someone who changed you → Yes
5. Found out who your true friends were → I'm not sure. Maybe. Yeah. How can you really know? I like to trust everyone.
6. Found out someone was talking about you → I think so. I can't remember. XD
7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list → *plays Katie Perry's I Kissed A Girl* XD The question didn't really specify where. LOL
8. How many people on your friend's list do you know in real life → Uhhh? Huh??
9. How many kids do you want to have → 1 boy 1 girl?
10. Do you have any pets → Nope. XD Oh wait, Pan Pan!
11. Do you want to change your name → Nope! It's a combo name!!
12. What did you do for your last birthday → Effing emoed wth. And Calculus. =.="
13. What time did you wake up today → 9 something when the weather got too hot.
14. What were you doing at midnight last night → Talking to Liz I think.
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → My DSLR in the US. >.<
16. Last time you saw your father → 5 minutes ago?
17. One thing you wish you could change about your life→ Ahh..
18. What are you listening to right now → The sound of the fan and my own typing
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Nope.
20. What's getting on your nerves right now? → My effing headache. And fever. =.=
21. Most visited webpage → Facebook XD

1. What's your name → =.="
2. Nicknames → Uh. Is Joelyn considered a nickname? LOL I know! Bitch. Ah Girl. And that's a bout it. LOL people like my name enough to call me by my name XD
3. Relationship Status → Single
4. Zodiac sign → Aquarius
5. Male or female or transgendered → Transgendered. LOL LOL LOL
6. Elementary → SRK Convent Infant Jesus (1)
7. Middle School → Uhh?
8. High school → SMK Infant Jesus Convent
10. Hair color → Black
11. Long or short → Long. =P
16. Height → Ah. *coughshortcough*
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Crush? Define crush.
18: What do you like about yourself? → My eyes!
19. Piercings → 6. XD
20. Tattoos → Considered.
21. Righty or lefty → Lefty!!

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → None
23. First piercing → When I was 10. Came back with my ear all red. =.=
24. First best friends → Lisa Lau!
26. First sport you joined → Badminton?
27. First pet → Pan Pan!
28. First vacation and when→ Can't remember lah.
29. First concert → Er... Can't remember too.
30. First crush → 12? XD Young and curious. LOL wth.

RIGHT NOW:
49. Eating → None
50. Drinking → None
52. I'm about to → Post this on my blog
53. Listening to → =.= This was asked in Q.18. =.="
55. Waiting for → Everything

YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? → =.= Yes lah.
59. Want to get married? → Yes don't wanna be lou gu po. =.=
60. Careers in mind? → Photograher.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
68. Lips or eyes → Eyes
69. Hugs or kisses → Both? XD
70. Shorter or taller → Taller lah. Where to find guys shorter than me somemore?
71. Older or Younger → Older, at least the same age.
72. Romantic or spontaneous → Both
73. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms. Nicer to hold. Lol
74. Sensitive or loud → Erm. Sensitive? Loud? Depends.
75. Hook-up or relationship → What's hooking up? LOL
76. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
78. Kissed a stranger → No.
79. Drank hard liquor → What's hard?
80. Lost glasses/contacts → Misplaced and then found. XD
81. Sex on first date → No
82. Broken someone's heart → I don't know.
83. Had your own heart broken → Yes mostly by myself wth.
86. Turned someone down → Nope
87. Cried when someone died → I have a heart okay. Yes lah!
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → LOL define like? I like all my girl friends.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → I think so.
90. Miracles → Sometimes I choose to.
91. Love at first sight → Crush yes, love no.
92. Heaven → Hmm.. Not too sure.
93. Santa Clause → Do I look like a 5 year old?
95. Kissing on the first date? → First date with someone you have been really close with, yes. With a complete stranger, no.
96. Angels → I want to.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes
98. Who is it? - =.=
99. Had boyfriend/girlfriend for a day? → Nope.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → No. LOL

5 craps:

WayeYoung said...

rawr. Crush at 12??

damn youre such a crush prude.

OR

youre lying. lol

Liz said...

eh?

i had a first crush at 12 too.

Yuinyi said...

Eh Waye Young, some people have crushes way younger than me okay! LOL

Liz, High 5! XD

KeL-V-En said...

What's your name → =.="

LOL

din know u were transgendered btw.. XD

Yuinyi said...

Now you know lor!! XD

Subscribe