4:01 AM

Listing it out.

Posted by Yuinyi |

1. Trying to run across the desert when memories seem to tie me back.

2. Fear. Trying not to make a huge mistake. Trying not to be a bitch (no not that Bitch bitch, but the slut bitch), and trying not to hurt myself and others.

3. PHYSICS. CHEMISTRY. CALCULUS. LITERATURE. Difficulty in concentrating. =.=

4. Save save save!

5. Deciding on my first choice university (although I've only been accepted into ONE T.T) !!!


THANKS JYI! I only have 5 major problems!!! *grins*

3 craps:

Liz said...

1. run harder!
2. mistakes are part of life. but well. it's good you're trying not to be a bitch. be a strong bimbo enough dy =)
3. concentrate! i can help with literature if you don't mind a noob's aid =) *i really want to take lit...*
4. save save save! i teman u want? better motivation this way =)
5. aiyor, same la. haha. i think my headache bigger than yours in this matter~

Yuinyi said...

1. Haha my legs are short. XD
2. *smacks self* I've decided not to be a slut bitch.
3. *concentrates* Lit is fine, need more help in chem and physics. T.T
4. Haha forgot to write there, save MONEY. Ppl will be wondering who I wanna save. XD
5. Yeah. Gotta agree. *pats head* Discuss with him, and see what both of you REALLY want. :)

Liz said...

1. It's ok. mine are short too =p We run together! =)
2. ahhaha that's great =) being a slut is no fun. sex without love sucks =p *well that's my definition of slut anyway hahahhahaa ;) which you aren't a slut*
3. ahhh. chem if i understand i can help. physics... gomen ne! and chem you can come ask lixuan the pro ren also =)
4. hahahha! save money!
5. discuss, rediscussed, discuss rediscussed ah i wish iub will just give an answer so that i whack the confirmation letter and stop thinking. haha >.<

Subscribe